New He-Man Cartoon...

Gonzo

Reaction score
So did any of you catch this last night? I just finished it, and I must say, I was IMPRESSED. The writing, the set-up of both He-Man's and Skeletor's origins, the animation....and they crammed every one of my favorite characters in there. Very, very nice. Made me want to go buy the toys, which, uh, I guess is the point.

Can't wait to see where this is going--this is a re-make done RIGHT.

Quinnnnnnn

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh dammmmm. I meant to catch this, but I actually had no idea when it would be on, LOL! According to my local listings, it's re-airing tonight and tomorrow. I'll catch it if I remember. Weird that there's no entry for it at IMDb.

This was one of my fave shows as a kid. I never got into MASK or GI Joe or Voltron or Transformers. For me it was He-Man, Thundercats and The Bionic Six. And Jem. She was truly outrageous.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Quinn...

What channel is it on? I would like to see it, but didn't know they were making a new version!

Nice to hear of a re-make with actual care put into it.

Thanks

- Billy :cool:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scarecroe
Weird that there's no entry for it at IMDb.
I'm not surprised....it often takes them a while to put something up.

- Billy :cool:

grail

Reaction score
due to the fact that the idiots building the house 2 doors down cut our power while i was at work last night, i have not seen it yet. (nor have i gotten to tape it...*grr*) but it's on again in about 10 minutes, so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

(that's 7pm eastern for those keeping track...however, i'm in Indiana, the land of no Daylight Savings Time so it's on at 6pm here)

grail

Reaction score
okay, so i saw the new He-Man (and taped it, too). i must admit...overall, i am IMPRESSED! they spun their swords a little much for me, but by and large, it was excellent.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, parts of it were a little too....Japanese Martial Artsy, but on the whole, I was impressed and I wanna see more!

"I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

Cringer didn't talk...that's okay. No one needs another Snarf.

Quinnnnnnn