1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New He-Man Cartoon...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gonzo, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yeah, I always figured if the kids were too dumb to figure it out from the heavy-handed moralizing of the story, they weren't going to get it from that ending bit.

But still, Knowing IS half the battle...

Quinnnnnnnn
  2. Ahem, you mean "stank".

Stink,
    Stank,
    Have, Has, or Had Stunk.

:)

You're welkome.

:D

:p

;)
  3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Just to answer my own earlier question, we are getting He-Man in Canada! This is from He-Man.org:

Canadians will be happy to hear that 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' is scheduled to join the YTV line up in the Fall. It kicks off on Monday, September 2, 2002 from 12:00PM-1:30PM with the movie premier. Effective that week the schedule for 'He-Man and the Masters of the Universe' will be Saturdays at 10:00am and 12:30am E/P and Fridays at 5:30am E/P.

Yea!
  4. grail

grail New Member

For those that don't recognize these names, allow me to draw a few lines -

Cam Clarke - Leonardo from TMNT, Tetsuo in original English translation of Akira

Kathleen Barr - Dot from Reboot, Rudolph in Island of Misfit Toys

Lisa Ann Beley - Chi Chi in Dragon Ball Z

Gary Chalk - Optimus Primal in Beast Wars/Machines and a live action appearance as "Dum-Dum Dugan" in the Hasselhoff Nick Fury flick among MANY other things (also Prime in Armada)

Brian Dobson - Nukushi in Escaflowne

Paul Dobson - Beast Machines Tankor, Havok in X-Men: Evolution

Michael Donovan(King Randor) - Eggplant Wizard in Captain N, X-Men: Evolution's Sabretooth

Gabe Khouth - was ALSO Leonardo the turtle, but for that crappy "next mutation" show

Scott McNeil - Rattrap, Waspinator, and Silverbolt for Beast Machines, Wolverine in X-Men: Evolution, Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z

Nicole Oliver(Queen Marlena) - Risty Wilde in X-Men: Evolution, Key in Key: The Metal Idol

hope that helps...
  5. UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly Member

I flipped past the "Rescue Heroes" show once on WB... and caught one of their morals. I laughed so hard that this show (which looks horrible imo) was copying GI Joe.

I don't know about you guys, but still whenever I hear the words "And now I know" or "And now you know" I reflectively want to say "And knowing is half the battle"
  6. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Yup, it's been, what, 15 years? I still have that reflex. The same way I always need to respond "Don'tcha think?" anytime anyone says, "Isn't it ironic?"
  7. Isn't it ironik?...
  8. grail

grail New Member

don't you think?

yeah, i do the "and knowing is half the battle" thing too...it actually got me in trouble a couple times in high school with this teacher who would always teach us things and then end with "and now you know". it was torture...and this is why i don't like history to this day.

and now you know...
  9. And knowing is half the battle.

I aktually love history.

Isn't it ironik?
  10. grail

grail New Member

don't you think?

as it turns out, i like history too...i was mostly just teasing about not liking it...

and now you know
  11. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

...Must...fight...urge...arrghh.....

DONTCHA THINK!
  12. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Jeez, this has got to end LOL!
  13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Hey Buck Beaver

YTV is also going to be showing the new Justice League and the old Superfriends shows this fall. YAY!!!!!
    Methinks I'm going to be spending my saturday mornings infront of the TV. :)
  14. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

RE--the Rescue Heroes---yeah, that cartoon is ridiculous, but I really like the toys....

RE--Grail and history--I'm planning on being a history teacher within about a year or so, and if I end up doing it, and I end any of my classes with "And now you know..." I'll follow it up immediately with "and knowing is half the battle!" And I'll slip in all sorts of "history" about COBRA, the Decepticons, and Disney's plans to rule the world.

Yo JOE!

Quinnnnnnn
  15. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Just make sure you make "Dave Barry Slept Here" required reading.