New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
According to R2 project more classic Henson DVDS is to be released this January 2004 in the UK.

On the 26/1/2004 Columbia will release: Dark Crystal - Collector's Edition, an all new third volume of The Muppet Show and...

FRAGGLE ROCK!!!!!!:halo:

However, R2 project.org says there are rumours and stories from unofficial sources :embarrassed: - Let's hope they are true :smile:

See ya

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Lol danny who cares about that we alredy have that over here why make such a big deal about that wowo lol your funny. heres how to do it :crazy:

there that says it all LOL

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Dwayne,

Danny cares about it. I care about it. Alex probably cares about it. And alot more people.
No need to be unkind.

I really hope that they are real sources !

*EXCITED*

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Danny cares about it. I care about it. Alex probably cares about it. And alot more people.
No need to be unkind.

I really hope that they are real sources !

*EXCITED*
Well said Warrick,

If this news is true (I HOPE :wink: ) your petition has paid off :big_grin:

Next question...... UK or US episodes? - my money is on US episodes

Animal

Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!!! :smile:

I really hope this is true, and my money is also on US episodes and complete! :wink:

I wonder what the third Muppet Show volume will be...

Thanks for sharing Danny!

-Hans :halo: :halo: :halo:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Animal said:
I wonder what the third Muppet Show volume will be...
Very likely to be like the previous DVD's. An new fifty-minute compilation show, 2 unedited shows and also the 2nd half of "Muppet Fairy Tales" (also known as "Muppet Classic Theatre"). Apart from that you guess is good as mine. :smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Danny,

Hmmm, I dont know about The Muppet Show DVD.
See the previous two we've had where just DVD form of the VHS previously released, Or maybe they sold so well that they are making a third volume (I hope thats the case!)

By the way Dwayne, Fraggle Rock is only available on DVD in France, Big shot.

see ya

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Hmmm, I dont know about The Muppet Show DVD.
See the previous two we've had where just DVD form of the VHS previously released, Or maybe they sold so well that they are making a third volume (I hope thats the case!)
It must be :big_grin: :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
I have heard UK specific Fraggle Rock murmors but nothing solid so it comes as a surprise - i'll ask someone at Columbia. If it happens it'll be a 'best of' i guess. Also yeah, very surprising they are spending the cash on editing together another TMS complilation - i wonder if maybe one was made before but not released. It's a good way to get two full TMS episodes per DVD if they keep on going, but i don't know why they don't just stick 3 episodes on a disc and save the editing money.