1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

New here

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by my man Gonzo, Jun 3, 2002.

1. my man Gonzo

my man Gonzo New Member

Hey I'm a new member and this site has resurrected my love for the Muppets. I enjoy a fresh mix of old and new. I love classic characters like Gonzo, Camilla, and Bunsen @ Beaker, but I also enjoy newer guys like Leon, Pepe, Sal Minella, and Dr. Phil. I heard much discussion of a new Muppet Christmas special and I remember the old one from the 80's. Here are some of my favorite memories.

1. All of the characters from Jim Henson's three shows interacting together. To a kid my age that was the greatest thing ever.

2. Cookie Monster meeting Animal. I think he found a Muppet even weirder than him.

3. Gonzo and Animal sleeping on clothes hangers. That's classic Gonzo.

4. Doc and Sprocket from Fraggle Rock interacting with the others. I miss the fellow who played Doc.

5. The infamous icy patch, nearly everybody tripped on that (especially Rowlf who had a handful of presents).

So that's about it, and I look forward to the new Muppet show and being a member of this board.

"I just fell down a chimney unto a flaming hot goose"

"You have all the fun"- Rizzo the rat and the Great Gonzo from a Muppet Christmas Carol.

2. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

Xmas special

Was that the one where they were all snowed in? Didn't John Denver show up at some point or am I getting two specials confused? (It seemed like every time you turned around, there was John Denver with the muppets)

3. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

That was A Muppet Family Christmas. No John Denver in that one. But Jim makes a cameo at the end. It's probably my favorite Muppet special.

4. BorkBork

BorkBork Member

Welcome to the forum!

Man, i don't recall animal and cookie meeting. I'd love to see that!!!

Can anyone tell me what happened please???:D :D :D :D

5. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

I believe Animal watches Cookie Monster down a plate of Christmas cookies and says "That my kind a fella" or something like that.

It is in Muppet Family Christmas