New Justice League cartoon CONFIRMED

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know, it really speaks to Cartoon Network management that the McDonalds Justice League Action Happy Meal tie in comes out before the show's even scheduled to air.
Oh, well that's confusing. I assumed those were just random DC toys unrelated to any production.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No. It's totally Justice League Action, even has the logo. I assume CN originally set it to premiere this month but weaseled out of it as usual. Which is such a shame. We need a JLA cartoon or some other DC based cartoon series outside of TTG. I get that Young Justice didn't get the right demo and the toys were terribly marketed, Green Lantern got screwed because Wal*Mart couldn't get rid of the movie toys and thus a toyline didn't happen, and Beware the Batman had a g-g-g-g-g-GIRL instead of Robin. But this new series looks to be light and child friendly like Brave and the Bold, so there's no excuse, it has appeal. Like I said, 5 TV shows on major broadcast networks (2 run against each other), DTV's of DC Super Girls, Batman Unlimited, and DC comics movies for older audience and Lego DC DTV's... but only TTG as their cartoon. How are they not cashing in on the super hero fad?

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, anyone see this show yet? I don't like it as much as Justice League, but it's still a fun show with a tone akin to Batman: The Brave and the Bold, which I do really like in and of itself. The episode with Lobo and Space Cabbie (in his animated debut) was a great one especially, with Patton Oswalt having a nice hold on the character.

mr3urious

Reaction score
You know, I find it very surprising that this show has Cyborg, even though Teen Titans Go is still around. He's even voiced by Khary Payton. Maybe DC is slowly loosening their ridiculous Bat Embargo that prevents certain characters from being used in concurrent properties?