New Kermit Costume

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter

WHY DOES FOZZIE HAVE CLAWS????!!!!!!!!!!!!
So when he does his stand-up routine in Phoenix in December he can do the old "Sandy Claws" joke...
:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though these are ugly (I hope they have another UGLY Muppet product contest on Tough Pigs!) I have one that haunted me all my life. To say it's name brings utter guffaws to my mind, making me roll to the floor and laugh like a hyena.

THE SAGGY BAGGY STREET SHARK!!!!!!!

AHHHH AH HAH AHA HAH HA HA HA HA AH AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It was one of those cheap costumes that is in reality a cheap sheet with a character printed on it. It was draped all over the model kid, man. I mean the Streek Sharks are supposed to be all muscular, and to look like the skin is sagging on a tiny skelital frame... You'd have to be there.

I hate these hood ones, and the ones where it looks like they're eating their heads. Safety my BUTT!!!!

BTW, they still have Bear costumes in the Disney catalogue. Kid's size only!

Drtooth

Reaction score
ARRRRRGH!!! Between the hairless Animal, the minimalistic Fozzie (with claws) and Miss Piggy eating the little girl's head, I think even die hard Muppet fans will avoid these!

Worse than Bean bag Kermit!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
*ahem*

THOSE ARE THE UGLIEST MUPPET COSTUMES I'VE EVER SEEN SOHELPMEGOD!!!!

(that Miss piggy one's the worst! Looks like she's eating the kids head!!!!)

Thank you for your time....:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wnet to Target yesterday, and I saw the Piggy and Kermit.

I hereby retract my "Worse than Bean bag Kermit" comment.

Despite the fact that it's one of those "safety Hood" type costumes, Piggy and Kermit DO look okay. Kermit's eyes are perfect, and Miss Piggy does indeed have a mouth (not that "eating the kid's head mouth") Even though Piggy's hair was a little on the messy side, it was pretty good! It's just bad product Photography!

Though I'd have to see Fozzie and Animal for myself.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I thought Fozzie looked pretty bad, until I realized it's not a Fozzie costume - it's a "FOZZY " costume, as it says on the site. That's why it looks so bad.

Just clearing that up

Jeremy