New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I got Kermit tonight Piggy is nice but I didn't have much money so I went with just Kermit.
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up!:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's cool! I'm gonna have to check out our Christmas section, they only had a few character ornaments when I looked a couple days ago.

Neat find! Got any pics?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sweet! I was at a reg walmart lastnight, i didnt see any Kermit & Piggy oraments.. i did however seen some mini Sesame Street ones... I'm goin to the SUPER Wallmart here, I'll check it out.. if i see them, Im buyin BOTH! :smile:

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I found them this afternoon at a Super Wal-Mart. The Fozzie does seem to be short packed. It looked like the case contained 18 ornaments - 3 of these were Fozzie, 6 Piggy, and 9 Kermit. Only one set seemed to have been taken from the case, and I got a complete set leaving 1 Fozzie behind.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well I checked my Super Walmart like i sayed I was gonna today and... NOTHING! :frown: darn! oh well Im sure after a few weeks more thay'll all be out. Oh we now find out theres a Fozzie Bear ornament too? :smile: Ohhh cool! gotta get him too! But NOT all was gloom and doom for me today, the mall is right across the street from the Super Walmart and I remembered that American Greetings has there 2 Muppet Christmas ornaments out now too, the Animal bustin out of the drum and the Kermit and Piggy in the hart.. that one talks by the way Piggy and kermit say... Dont I get one little kissy kissy? and kermit says Ah no I dont think so Miss Piggy and then she says Ohhh just one little hug" (the dialogue from the Muppet Movie when there at the back of the bus) so I bought both of em. animals $15 and Kermit and Piggy in the hart is $20.

:smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
went to another wal-mart tonight once again no fozzie....makes me wonder if it's not at wal-mart.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was at my Super Wal-Mart last night & picked up all 3 - Kermit, Fozzie, and Piggy. :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: American Greetings are really giving us some great Muppet ornaments!

Kermit is my favorite with his arm full of presents for his Muppet friends - gift tags show presents for Beaker, Animal, Chef, etc....

Piggy is a little wide eyed but still a good ornament! Fozzie is a little off - a little on the thin side I think - but I'm happy!

My Wal-Mart had plenty of all three so I went through and found the best of each! I took pics of them - hopefully I can figure how to get them on here later tonight!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, these all sound so awesome! I'll check out Walmart as soon as I can!
Does anyone know if there's an American Greetings anywhere in New York, or in New Jersey for that matter? I went to one in Delaware a few weeks ago, and they had tuns of SS stuff, but only one Miss Piggy mug. It may have been before the Christmas decorations came out though.