New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll check out my Walmart this weekend and see what I can find!

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
Hey Fragglemuppet www.carltoncards.com has a store locator for American Greetings / Carlton Cards stores. I'm not sure if the stores are selling the Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie, but they have the Animal and the talking Kermit and Piggy ornament.:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Firstly, sometimes Kohl's department stores have the Carlton/American Greeting orniments. It's right before the holidays usually...

Secondly, if someone has these, has a digital camera, and a photobucket account, please- feel free to post some pics for the members.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've seen the Carlton ones, they're okay. I've never liked Animal, but that ornament is nicer than the talking Kermit/Piggy ones. She looks sort of weird, but the audio is adorable.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Gonzo's Chicken!
:smile:
:concern:
Yeah, I was in Kohls a while ago too, and they had some Hallmark ornaments, but nothing else.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Firstly, sometimes Kohl's department stores have the Carlton/American Greeting orniments. It's right before the holidays usually...

Secondly, if someone has these, has a digital camera, and a photobucket account, please- feel free to post some pics for the members.
well I cant find them and i went to 3 diff Wal-Marts (one reg walmart and 2 super walmarts) so I just eBayed it. and I won them. I got all 3 Muppet ornaments... Kermit, Piggy & (rare) Fozzie. heres the pic that was on eBay...

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9608/251a1gj6.jpg

eJoy! :zany:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. All new sculpts! Hard to tell the quality, but I love the Piggy pose! :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
why in the world is this fozzie so hard to find! I've been to 5 differnt wal-marts and not a one has him.