NEW Labyrinth Sir Didymus Plush

Laszlo

Reaction score
And Sir Didymus never had trousers! :mad: How did they get this approved by the HENSON Company??????

Land Strider

Reaction score
What is with these scary Labyrinth toys? Is it that hard to create a semi-accurate figure or plush toy and then reproduce it? Lazlo, they need your help!

Laszlo

Reaction score
Land Strider said:
What is with these scary Labyrinth toys? Is it that hard to create a semi-accurate figure or plush toy and then reproduce it? Lazlo, they need your help!
Thanks! Glad you like my work. :smile:
Well, I don't think they'll listen to me. But feel free to send them a mail suggesting my stuff.
Cheers,
Laz

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
It reminds me of more of the Wiseman than Sir Didymus. The Didymus in the new Labyrinth comic book has pants. Maybe this is to coincide with that.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
It reminds me of more of the Wiseman than Sir Didymus. The Didymus in the new Labyrinth comic book has pants. Maybe this is to coincide with that.
Ah ok, a plush based on the comic :smile:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
If they wanted to promote the book more you would think they would sell the book and plushie together in a bundle or have Tokyopop advertise it on their website.

edible eye

Reaction score
Wow, That thing is truely frightening! I clicked on the larger view and almost lost my lunch.