1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Ludo Custom Figure

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Mjolnir, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

I've been thinking about making this figure since the first Monster's Inc movie merchandise hit shelves, as I always thought Sully would make a great base figure. Sadly, I never got around to buying a Sully. When the new figures hit stores to promote the sequel, this was a no brainer.

[​IMG]

Ludo's head is scratch sculpted with craft foam ears for flexibility. Head connects with a magnet ball joint for lots of posing. Hands were modified from 3 fingers to 2 with sculpted knuckle detail. Toes were sculpted over existing claws. Also sculpted a belly on front and a fur tuft on back to cover where Sully's spines were removed. More pics below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and I love him.

jvcarroll likes this.
  2. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

that is amazing my friend fantastic work here :D

3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Hehe, I always thought MONSTERS copied bits of Ludo. This turned out quite good!