New McDonalds Muppet toys in Australia!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Im pleased to say that a new range of Muppet toys are available at McDonalds, The New Muppets Happy Meal. I dont know what they are like but anything's good considering we dont get much Muppet merchandise in Australia.

The TV AD for it is good though, it feaures kermit, I dont know if it was specially filmed for this but Im guessing that it was an American AD, originally.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi Drspy00, I'm so PLEASED!!! to see that I'm not the only one in Australia that LOVES!!! the Muppets.
I agree that our country stinks (as far as Muppet merchandice goes), and I'm happy to see your making an Australian Muppet website. I'd do one but I'm too lazy :sleep:
I think it's great they finally brought another Muppet Happy meal out over here, the last Muppet one was "Muppet Treasure Island". When I heard about the Muppet happy meal they had in England, I immediately went to www.happymeal.com.au and asked if we were gonna get them and they said they were happy to see how much I liked the Muppets and they should come out soon.
Kind Regards, :smile: No1MuppetFan :smile:

P.S. I was wondering if you could send me a pic of your Muppet Collection?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
photos added to website!

Hi, This is just to let everyone know that I have added some photos of the mcdonalds toys and packaging etc to my website,
muppetfans.cjb.net in the news section.

Theres more coming soon!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Im going to get some more of these tonight, hopefully some different characters!

Does anyone know how many they are releasing at a time or what ones they are releasing in what order?

I dont think its possible to buy the whole set from McDonalds just like that I think you have to wait and get them one by one.

I could be wrong.

from,
Paul

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Have you seen the Muppet Show Theatre Display they have up in selected McDonald stores. It's so Kool:cool: , It's the perfect size for the Palisades figs.:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Originally posted by No1MuppetFan
Have you seen the Muppet Show Theatre Display they have up in selected McDonald stores. It's so Kool:cool: , It's the perfect size for the Palisades figs.:smile:
Thanks for letting me know about this, I didnt even know, I need to get to some more McDonalds stores fast, I am getting a little anxious about all this, I hate missing out. I am going to try and find out if they will be willing to give their muppet posters and displays etc away after the meals are finished or maybe if they would let me buy some, its something I really need to know, I would guess they would just throw the display stuff away.

that display you are talking about would be great, I need to see it, and maybe with a little persuasion they may let me have it or buy it. I'll try to atleast take some photos.

Do you know anything about what I have said?

Thanks again,
Paul

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
A got 2 new toys today from McDonalds, Beaker and Gonzo.

I actually arent a fan of McDonalds being a hospitality student I hate food that isnt real but its great when they have muppet things there.

The toys do look a bit weird actually but they are a good addition to a muppet collection even though they dont look exactly like certain characters.

What ones do you have so far?

I have a few copies of the 3 out but sadly missed out on Miss piggy, im trying to get some of her though.

:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Its an exuse for me to get meals from there I really want rowlf probaly will not get any though cause i never eat there.
Can you choose what muppet you get ?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Originally posted by Comical_DrBob
Its an exuse for me to get meals from there I really want rowlf probaly will not get any though cause i never eat there.
Can you choose what muppet you get ?
You can choose the ones that you want but they only ahve 2 per week, rowlf and piggy were first and this week theres beaker and gonzo, Dont worry if you miss out on a rowlf because Im going to try and get as many of the toys and promotional material as possible and then trade them to people who want them.

ive missed out on piggy but are going to try and get her this weekend. They came out too quick without warning of the release schedule.

:eek: :smile: