1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Member here - Looking for Muppets Sideshow Busts

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Hard Rock Cafe, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe New Member

Hey all, I am new here to these boards....I am looking for Sideshow Muppets Busts....do any of you collect them, and how much delivered to zip 95355...send me your listsChris
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to MC. Don't collect the busts myself... But you can generally find them by searching for "Muppets" in the Toys and Hobbies category at eBay.
    They're usually titled Muppets 25th Anniversary Bust, or something along those lines. Hope this helps.
    Also, I noticed your member ID... Are you into collecting HRC pins? Cause I'm looking for help with descriptions of certain collections.
    Again, have a good day and have fun exploring the rest of the site's forums.
  3. Hard Rock Cafe

Hello, thanks for the help here...I have looked on ebay...way too expensive from what I could see :halo:

Hey, do you happen to have a Avatar of Animal that I can add to my profile?

To answer your question regarding HRC pins...Yes, I do collect them....I have a good collection. I don't know too much about them though.

chris
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh OK...
    1 Sorry, don't have an avatar of Animal for you. The one I have was done by a fellow forum member since I'm legally/partially blind.
    2 You can go to the Feedback section's "Avatar Help" thread and ask there. Some other forum members are better suited and can whip up good avatars.
    3 Interested in all the Halloween HRC pins, especially the Halloween babes. But since I'm somewhat blind, I'd like to know more about the image descripts of each given there are almost no good descripts for the ones up on eBay.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.
  5. Hard Rock Cafe

Does anyone want to sell me their Muppets busts?
  6. Hard Rock Cafe

7. Hard Rock Cafe

8. Hard Rock Cafe

9. Hard Rock Cafe

10. Hard Rock Cafe

Anyone help me?
  11. Hard Rock Cafe

12. Hard Rock Cafe

Time to post a Private Message...FINALLY
  13. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I'd also like to welcome you to MC, but remember that you can't expect someone to respond to your post/thread so immediately. Give us a chance. You have made 7 posts here all within only a minute of each other. Relax, buddy. Someone will answer you with whatever help they can provide.
  14. Hard Rock Cafe

I only put so many posts in a row because I wanted to send a Private Message...these boards don't allow you to send a private message until you have posted 10 times....sorry if it bothered you...

Chris
  15. Hard Rock Cafe

16. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I collect the Muppet Busts. I just started with them, so right now I only have five. That's 1/4 of the whole collection.

Also Hard Rock, my friend, I have to tell you, you think they cost some money on Ebay, dude they were way more money when they frist came out. They were like 45-60 bucks each.

Also I've noticed that Beaker and Fozzie seem to be the hardest ones to get.
  17. Hard Rock Cafe

Bump for some help? Anyone have any to sell?
  18. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

I would be willing to bet that if you searched on E-Bay you could find them for a decent price. I have all of them and if I were ever going to sell them (which I won't) I would ask for the price I bought them for. As, I would guess, anyone here would seeing as we are all collectors and Muppet fans.
  19. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

The fact of the Matter is that if you want to get thoes busts, you're going to have to shed out some really good money, or don't have any. I understand you're trying to get them as cheap as possible, but even if someone did have some for sell here, I'm sure they won't sell them for less than 30 bucks give or take which Muppet, cause some are harder to get than others. So far on Ebay the lowest I spent on one was 28 bucks.