New Member here - Looking for Muppets Sideshow Busts

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new here to these boards....I am looking for Sideshow Muppets Busts....do any of you collect them, and how much delivered to zip 95355...send me your listsChris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. Don't collect the busts myself... But you can generally find them by searching for "Muppets" in the Toys and Hobbies category at eBay.
They're usually titled Muppets 25th Anniversary Bust, or something along those lines. Hope this helps.
Also, I noticed your member ID... Are you into collecting HRC pins? Cause I'm looking for help with descriptions of certain collections.
Again, have a good day and have fun exploring the rest of the site's forums.

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the help here...I have looked on ebay...way too expensive from what I could see :halo:

Hey, do you happen to have a Avatar of Animal that I can add to my profile?

To answer your question regarding HRC pins...Yes, I do collect them....I have a good collection. I don't know too much about them though.

chris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh OK...
1 Sorry, don't have an avatar of Animal for you. The one I have was done by a fellow forum member since I'm legally/partially blind.
2 You can go to the Feedback section's "Avatar Help" thread and ask there. Some other forum members are better suited and can whip up good avatars.
3 Interested in all the Halloween HRC pins, especially the Halloween babes. But since I'm somewhat blind, I'd like to know more about the image descripts of each given there are almost no good descripts for the ones up on eBay.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.