New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello! Hi, I have been a Muppet fan since childhood, when I watched The Muppet Show, Fraggel Rock, and Sesame Street. I rediscovered TMS some years ago when a friend showed me some episodes during a journey. After that, I searched for informations on the Internet and found this great site.
I'm still waiting for a release of TMS Season One in Germany..but I bought the UK version and I'm looking forward to the second season!:excited:
HI, Always good to meet a new lifelong Muppet fan! It's always good to come back to the classics!

Hello I am new my name is Misty and I am a huge Muppet fan. I would probably say I am just a Jim Henson fan. Honestly don't know if I could choose a favorite of all his work. I have been a Henson fan since I was young. So I would like to say hello to all!
Hi there, Misty! It's always good to have another fan of Jim Henson's to join us here!

Hi my name is sheree. I live in australia and I'm a mother of twin boys. I purchased some Construction Site video's for the boy's, thay have 3 movies which do not play anymore because thay have been watched far to many time's; in the morning, at nighttime, and on the weekends. My boys carry the boxe's around with them, even taking the boxes to bed with them. Every day they ask me if I can fix the videos or get new ones.
We see digger's on the road which my boys call "Diggs",a cement mixer thay call "Maxine",or a dump truck they call "Lug".

I have been searching and cannot find copies of these videos anywhere. Do you no where I can purchase them or anyone that can help me by suggesting where I could find these videos? Would really appreciate it , please email me if anyone can help, thanks.:excited:
Hi Sheree! That is such a lovely story about your kids and how adorable is that! Best of luck with finding the videos again!

Hello, I am Weredog. I've lurked here for years, but I finally decided to bite the bullet and register. Been a lifelong fan of pretty much anything Jim Henson's ever done since I was a baby, including The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, and the Muppet Movies. Had several of the old Fisher Price toys from the 70s as a kid. Kermit, Scooter, Gonzo, Fozzie and Miss Piggy. Sadly, the one I wanted most, Rowlf, was the one I never got.
My mom tried desperately to find me one, but it was never in stock. As a consequence, she loves to tell the tale about how she had to sing a song she made up about the old Fisher Price Rowlf puppet in order to get me to go to sleep when I was three. See, back then I wanted that Rowlf more than anything else. Never got it though and to this day I've never owned any merchandise or toys featuring Rowlf, although it's not due to a lack of trying. A Rowlf plush is one of my three toy collecting Holy Grails, the other two being a vintage Loyal Heart Dog Care Bear Cousin and a Knickerbocker poseable Snoopy. I collect toy dogs you see, as dogs are another lifelong love of mine, pretty much latching on to anything related to dogs growing up. I live in Greenville, right down the road from the Jim Henson museum in Leland, Mississippi. Surprisingly, I've only been there once as it was closed every other time I tried to go. Fascinating place though, one of the few places in the area worth going to. They sold a six foot plush Kermit at one point. I came face to face with one at the local Welcome center. It's strange seeing a kermit as big as you are.
Well that's about it. I look forward to posting here.
He weredog, glad you joined us here! And from Jim Henson's home stat, too! I hope you find that Rowlf you were always wishing for! Best of luck to you!

New member here, but longtime visitor of Muppet Central. I'm not really new to Muppet Central, just to this forum. I was encouraged to check out this forum after someone e-mailed me at Retroland wondering if I ever posted anything here and I said "no". I'm glad to be here since I consider myself a huge Muppet Show fan. I hope to post here as often as I can. Thank you for the welcome.
It's always great when one of out visitors decides to join us! Welcome!

Hello all!

For the older Muppet Central posters, it is I, TravellingMatt, of the numerous Muppet Show outlines that permeate the fan fiction section. I had some new ideas after a long while and wanted to post them where they'd be appreciated, and reconnect with old friends!

It's good to be back! Although I'm pretty big...squeezing through that Fraggle hole is murder...
It's nice to meet you TravellingMatt! Welcome Back!

:smile: Hi all!

I just joined up at MC today, and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Maegan, and I am a HUGE Sesame Street/Jim Henson/Muppet fan, and have been since I was very, very little. I'm 31 now, which means I've been a fan for a long, long time.

I'm most interested in classic SS. I just ordered Old School a couple of days ago, and I'm DYING for it to get here!

I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Hey, Maegan! Classic Sesame Street is really a treasure to behold, isn't it? Glad you've been a fan for so long!

I'm back under my original screen name. I finally got the re-activation e-mail. So any posts made recently by FuzzMonkey are actually by me. But I will only be using this account from now on.
Hey, my name is Matthew Jones, i am 16, i love making puppets
That's has happened to me quite a few times where I've had to reactivate my account because I simply misplaced my password. But glad to see you under your original name again!

By the way, if I moved your smiley, it's nothing against any of you personally, it's that you can only posts with three of them at a time. Sorry about that!

Ilikemuppets

TerryBill

Reaction score
Me Terry Bill

hello community!
Me reading here for about 2 month now, and much like it!
so much great other muppets to see, pages with unpayable tips and tutorials from professional builders and puppeteers! you are all so great for sharing your knowledge and love for muppets! me very happy to found this place :smile:

Me called Terry Bill and it seems like Me being the first (terrible) try of building a muppet on the cheapest way...by my real pal Timo Lieben, a oneofakind nice guy from berlin with a lot of love for strange funny hobbies, sharing his living room with me now and becoming more friends every day by doing everything together!
In future Me trying to help Timo, to promote some of his hobbies like fingerskateboarding, yo-yo and other jugglings together with him in hope to become more attention that way or perhaps just get into some funny situations...and perhaps also show you some of it...

also Me treating Timo to build another one or perhaps buy a professional friend from JB in time... Me so In love with his creations: MUCH RESPECT!
Timo now has the great new melonhead-pattern from project-puppets in hands and noobfully trys to learn stitching... ha ha
to end my first post Me show you a pic of us both: http://www.bilder-hosting.de/show/5JG0D.html
greetingz

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, hello to all the new and returning members! We have a lot of new members from Europe here; glad you could all join us, and looking forward to seeing you around!
:smile:
:big_grin:
:excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
:smile: :halo: welcome new members so glad that you have come to this great place i hope that you have as much fun as i have