New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Hey, what's up? I'm new to this site. I am a huge fan of Sesame Street, and a semi-huge fan of the Muppets. I remember growing up with some classic SS material. During elementary school, in our library period we would watch episodes of Sesame Street. I wish I would have payed a little more attention at the time but oh well. It will be a pleasure meeting everyone at this fantastic web site.

Bluefluff

Reaction score
Hi folks...I am Bluefluff an old girlie feeling a bit retro at the moment after searching a very special sketch of the Sesame Street.
Normally I surf around on rockmusic messageboards but the Muppets Show and good ol' Sesame Street weren't that far from Rocknroll!:halo:

In normal life I am 38 but after they treated me on another forum like a stupid 6 year old because of their arrogance I feel myself like always-fifteen...I hope I will be happier here because I might be childish but I never want to hurt people...:smile:

Bluefluff

Reaction score
Hmm...I thought I just added a post here...so if there is a double post now, sorry...
I am Bluefluff, in natural life my name's Katrin and I'm 38 but 15 in heart...:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Welcome to uppitymuppity, Wet Paint Rocks and Katrin!:smile:

Hope you all have fun here at MC!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Wet Paint Rocks! It's nice to meet you! Yeah, I know what you mean. I really wish that I have payed more attention to the things that they were teaching on Sesame Street and other CTW shows as well. It would have really payed off later in life for me. But welcome!:smile:

Hey Bluffluff! I like you avatar by the way! It's nice to met you hear! I'd say were all pretty young at heart here, but that's a good thing.:smile:

Bobble991

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im bobble based in Scotland. I have always had a fascination for puppets but have only in the past couple of years started making them. I have made in the past, marionettes, a prototype vent dummy and am currently working on my first "proper" vent dummy lots of sculpting moulding and casting and funny chemicals. I saw a clip from the muppets recently( the chickens singing Baby Face) and laughed till i cried. I decided a couple of soft puppets would be some light releif and here I am. Im gonna try kermit and then maybe ernie as a n intro to carving foam. Looking forwards to meeting you all.

Cheers
Bob

Gloat

Reaction score
This is a bit late, but i just found this thread ^_^

Hi, you can call me Gloat, i guess you can guess who my favourite muppet is...

I got inot muppets cos my baby brother started watching it and it was on ALL DAY, and it somehow caught on me and now... here i am

G

Ninja Squid

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Skye. I'm 32 years old and I live in New Hampshire. I was practically raised on Muppets. It seems like Sesame Street and the Muppet Show were always on the television when I was a wee sprog. Some of my fondest childhood memories are linked to the Muppets. I'm a huge Joe Raposo fan and I keep hoping someone out there will release a comprehensive boxed set of all his music. It's long overdue. I came across this forum while searching for some Joe Raposo mp3's. I'm hoping some of the nice folks here will help me out.

It's nice to meet you all! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I have been trolling around site for a while now and finally decided to join..

Some info about me.

My name is Earl, I am a 36 year old father of 2 beautiful daughters. One is 14 the other is 2 and a half. I have been married for almost 15 years and we are all Muppet fanatics.
I loved watching the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock when I was a kid.

I am also a huge Transformer, Star Wars, Godzilla, Sci Fi fan, I am also a member of the 501st Legion (star wars costumers). I enjoy roller skating and riding my bike with my oldest daughter.
I frequent a few online forums like Seibertron (one of the biggest Transformer sites on the net), Retro Junk and a few others.
I look forward to meeting some new friends around here.
Hey everyone! My name is Kayla. I found this sight while searching around. Let's see a bit about me. I'm in choir and debate and my favorite Jim Henson is the Labyrinth. I saw it about 5 years ago and it has sparked an obsession with anything David Bowie or Jim Henson related. It's a pretty good obsession to have though.
hi guys this is Jessica iam new around here i came over from Retrojunk. I absolutely love every aspect of Jim Henson and all the muppets, i felt like i was in heaven when i found this sight..lil exagerated i know, love this sights look, can't wait to get started!
Magical is the word that comes to mind when I think of my introduction to Henson's world. I was a tiny latchkey kid when it was on television. I remember I would hear the opening music and drop everything and run to the television and sit a mere 4 inches from the screen itself. I was terrified of the bald eagle and would leave the room until he had finished which is funny to me now as he is so demure. The Muppet Show was truly the only thing I would pay attention to. The music, the lighthearted attitudes, & genius perspective of that show remain with me today. I suppose it encapsulated a period of formation in my early life but more importantly it opened me to a world of brilliant imagination. Who knew that so many years later when hearing that opening music I stop, drop everything and run to the TV - 4 inches to be exact.

Hi guys - i've known and visited this site for years but only recently joined... Thanks for having me!
Hey, what's up? I'm new to this site. I am a huge fan of Sesame Street, and a semi-huge fan of the Muppets. I remember growing up with some classic SS material. During elementary school, in our library period we would watch episodes of Sesame Street. I wish I would have payed a little more attention at the time but oh well. It will be a pleasure meeting everyone at this fantastic web site.
Hi folks...I am Bluefluff an old girlie feeling a bit retro at the moment after searching a very special sketch of the Sesame Street.
Normally I surf around on rockmusic messageboards but the Muppets Show and good ol' Sesame Street weren't that far from Rocknroll!:halo:

In normal life I am 38 but after they treated me on another forum like a stupid 6 year old because of their arrogance I feel myself like always-fifteen...I hope I will be happier here because I might be childish but I never want to hurt people...
This is a bit late, but i just found this thread ^_^

Hi, you can call me Gloat, i guess you can guess who my favourite muppet is...

I got inot muppets cos my baby brother started watching it and it was on ALL DAY, and it somehow caught on me and now... here i am

G
so many new members! :crazy: ... welcome everyone! :sing: