1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh wow, thanks for checking it out! Really glad you seem to be enjoying reading it. I love looking into all the inspirational stuff behind everything. There are just so many aspects to it all, always something else to explore and reflect on.

2. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

You have a blog? Wow, I'm checking it out!

3. NextJim1225

NextJim1225 Member

As we speak (well, type), I'm working on some cowboy puppets. The heads are coming along swimmingly, and I start the bodies tomorrow.

Fragglemuppet likes this.
  4. Vincent L

Remember to post some pictures when you're finished!

5. NextJim1225

NextJim1225 Member

Oh definately. As soon as it start working on costuming.

6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

7. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Hi! My name is FrackleFan2012. I'm so excited to be here posting in Muppet Central Forum. I've grown up with the Muppets since I was little. I also do cartoons, too. I hope you like me here. Thank you! :)

8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome FrackleFan2012!!!!!!!!!! If you're a Muppet fan, of course we'll like you here. Also really lovin' that Droop avatar, by the way, where's that photo from?

9. Ellygator

Ellygator New Member

Hello! I've been a long time muppet fan and am glad to have a place to talk amongst other fans :)

10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome to MC, Ellygator!!!!!!!! Hope you like it here.

11. Ellygator

Ellygator New Member

12. FrackleFan2012

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

13. FrackleFan2012

The photo is from The Muppets Blu-Ray bonus feature, "Scratching the Surface".

14. Vincent L

New members welcoming new members. Cool!
    Anyway, welcome FrackleFan2012 and Ellygator!

15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Cool...unfortunately though I have it on Blu-Ray, I don't have a Blu-Ray player, so I never got to see that. I'm really glad that Droop seems to be making a resurgence, though.

16. FrackleFan2012

Yeah, me too!

Are you ever going to get a Blu-Ray player on your birthday or for the holidays?

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I doubt I'm ever going to end up with one for a while...I'm not really seeing the need for one at this point in time, maybe later on as it becomes more widespread.

18. FrackleFan2012

Thanks, Vincent. It's a pleasure! :D

19. FrackleFan2012

I use the TV in my family room to play Blu-Ray stuff. Thanks for sharing.

20. Benji2

Benji2 New Member

I'm Ben. Looking foward to the Henson-esque insanity I've seen on this board.

Have recently rediscovered the old school Sesame St videos and relived many, many childhood memories. I think the Sesame St forums are where I'll be doing most of my posting initially. I must have watched SS from about 1976 to 1985, but a lot of the pre-1976 sketches are very familiar, amazed that they're all that old now. I've started by listing the SS sketches that scared me as a child - make what you will of that.

Also loved the Muppets, saw the second season again on DVD recently, the Swedish Chef and Beaker have still got it in spades... Love the other sketches too.