New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
THis is Serge Gracovetsky
The muppet were part of my weekly TV show in the 70's and 80's. I had two small kids then.
Now I have retired and I am trying to get the lyrics of the songs I heard long ago. For instance the hilarious lyrics" you put a piece of paper under your heart and gave me a copy of your love"
I would appreciate any help to allow me to get these complete lyrics since I would like to sing the song with (old) friends at a party..
I also play the clarinet..
Hi! It's nice to meet you, Serge Gracovetsky!:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi there, I too just found this website and love it. I have grown up watching Henson's creations and have a collection of some of the plush toys. I had such a hard time finding a fiery from Labyrinth but did about 5 years ago, and I noticed there were some members on here searching for one too. Just wanted to let y'all know that I saw one on E-Bay the other day.
Well that's it, I'm off to watch The Muppet Show now:smile:
I'm so excited that I have found this website :smile: I have loved the muppet creatures since I watched the Muppet Show on t.v. when I was just a little one...many moons ago. I also was shocked to see that there have been Muppefests and I had no idea about them. I hope that being a member here will keep me more informed about such blessed events! My first kid is on the way and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to create a muppet themed nursery, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Hi my names kellie and i love the muppets so much, i remember as a child sitting watching them on my dads knee. I have to say miss piggy was and still is my all time favourite
THis is Serge Gracovetsky
The muppet were part of my weekly TV show in the 70's and 80's. I had two small kids then.
Now I have retired and I am trying to get the lyrics of the songs I heard long ago. For instance the hilarious lyrics" you put a piece of paper under your heart and gave me a copy of your love"
I would appreciate any help to allow me to get these complete lyrics since I would like to sing the song with (old) friends at a party..
I also play the clarinet..

Welcome to the forums, everyone! :big_grin:.. hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us!

puppetpirate

Reaction score
hi everybody, my name is jake and i am a puppet maker in the uk, i work for puppetechnics.com i think its really pro what we do, check us out!

muppet baby

Reaction score
hi everybody, my name is jake and i am a puppet maker in the uk, i work for puppetechnics.com i think its really pro what we do, check us out!
welcome to ths great place you are going to love it so much glad that you are here

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Jake, it's nice to meet you! Thank you for telling us about your site!:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hellow everyone! My, there certainly have been a lot of members, and a lot of them international as well! I hope to see a lot of you around for a long time to come!
:smile:

Kate

insippid

Reaction score
Howdy All. I have lurked off and on for a while. I look forward to joing the conversations finally.

blazer bob

Reaction score
hello muppet fans, my name is blazer bob and i have been a total fan of jim henson and ALL the MAGIC he has created for the world especially KIDS. there isn't anything he created that hasn't touched the hearts of all kids(and BIG ADULT KIDS TOO!). i especially am greatful to mr.henson because of all the wonderful things he created for kids has made my life easier.HIS movies and shows etc are timeless entertainment for my now 18 year old autistic non-verbal son. he has enjoyed every minute of every show he has watched.he continues to favor Muppets and Winnie the Pooh.I can't tell you how many times over and over i have watched jim henson's movie/show creations---and everytime new i see different parts of the magnificent detail that jim and his people put into every minute of the show/movie. i will always be in awe!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi insipid! Looking forward to you joining in the conversation with the rest of us! Welcome!:smile:

Hi blazer bob! It's so nice to have you join us here! Everything Jim Henson has made of created really dose have such a timeless quality to it, and Jim Henson really did put so much love, care and detail into ever project. He was the heart behind his creations, and every one that does this today still carries with them the essence of everything that Jim is and always will be! Welcome!:smile:

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on and off for a while and finally decided to start posting a bit. I was a huge fan of all things Henson growing up (as well as Disney) and it's great to have a place where I can find others who share my passion for all things Muppets. Sad to say I don't really have anyone else in my life (besides maybe my mom) who gets as much enjoyment out of watching old Muppet and SS clips. Glad to be here :smile: