New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi stuffed From! It's nice to meet you and welcome to Muppet Central!:smile:

Leasky2

Reaction score
Good Morning Muppetforums!

I am 32 and a muppetfan.... I have been one for most of my life. I watched (and still watch occanilly (yes I know I can't spell)) Sesame Street. I have seen most of the Muppet Show.

Mike Reynolds

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm Mike, aged 40 and have loved the Muppets since Seseme Street came to our screens here in Britain back in the early seventies.

Jim Henson was a genius, an innovator, and a gentleman. His creations are works of genius, Grover, Bert and Ernie, Cookie Monster, and of course all the wonderful Muppet Show characters

(Series 2 of the Muppet Show is released today in the UK, must get my copy) I have series one, and can't stop playing it. The guest list is fantastic.

Anyway, have braved my first post to you all, have a lovely day and will chat about more Muppet Mayhem later.

Take care everyone

Mike

SSLFan

Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms Mike. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Mike Reynolds

Reaction score
Hi SSLFan and ILikeMuppets,

Thanks so much for your replies. Always a little daunting posting on a newly found forum, but I'll be visiting here a lot!

SSLFan, thanks for the link, too, will check that out.

By the way, I watched the Youtube 'Muppet's Salute Jim Henson' yesterday, thanks to this site, and had quite a few tears in my eyes. What a wonderful tribute - thanks to whoever posted it.

My best wishes

Mike

TK1994

Reaction score
Another general question:

Does this site have some sort of photo archive of the Palisades toys? I'm looking for information on which accessories go with which muppet (a lot of mine were loose). If not, any ideas where I should look for something like that, if it exists?

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to Mike, Leasky2, TK1994, Stuffed Frog, and to the many others who have recently made their way to this wonderful forum! I hope y'all enjoy your time here! :smile: