New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

elkinmn

Reaction score
Hi-Ho! :smile:

My name is Erik, and I grew up with the Muppets on both the small and big screens. (Although, I do not know if I've grown up, yet. :big_grin:) I'm glad that both versions are (gradually in the case of the small screen) being made available on video. I find it fascinating what they were able to do in the era before overblown special effects and overboard budgets.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi! Nice user name! Look forward to seeing you more of you around here!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome yall, nice to meet you, hope to see you round muppet central.

glynis

Reaction score
Muppets/education

Hi, I'm new to this forum as well as being new to computers. I discovered the Muppets about 1989 when trying to find decent programs for my young daughter and was always delighted with it (so was she) The mix of interest, fun, education, broadening out of the mind and teaching to accept those different to ourselves is excellent. My personal favourites were Bert and Ernie, I so wish I had a dvd of them. My main reason for joining this forum apart from getting up to date with things is to try to find out how to get the Muppets and Sesame St. in other languages. I want German, Spanish and Hindi. Can anyone help me please? Sorry to waffle on and hi to everyone, regards, Glynis

Pork

Reaction score
Hi glynis, really good to see you here. I'm not sure where you can get them in other languages...but I'm probably not the right person to ask. I'm sure somebody else would be able to help you.