New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, welcome, gmamaof5! I really hope you have been enjoying yourself here, and I hope you continue to, also! :smile:

penny

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just want to say hello to everyone out there. I only found out about this site a few weeks ago and I'm so pleased. I was brought up with a love of muppets thanks to my mum. I have most of the videos or DVD's, but didn't realise that you could bet the songs separatly. It's not easy being green is one of my favourites. By the way, I'm from England and have no excuse for my bad spelling.
Take care
Penny:excited:

Pork

Reaction score
Hi Penny, Glad to meet you, Hope to see you around Muppet Central.

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Jonnytbird

Hey guys.

I am jonnytbird with the sesame street clips from youtube who also got suspended. I'd like toget to know you muppet fans out there. As for youtube well I'm not ready to go back just yet. I just don't want to get suspended again right when Google's gonna take over next month to hunt down copyright infragments. I'll just wait til next month to see what happens. I might possibly go with a name that nobody will expect me to have. If you have a favorite Sesame Street clip from my old youtube that you'd liek to see again, don't hesitate to ask.

It sure is great to be here.
Jonnytbird

Skye

Reaction score
Welcomes to Penny and Jonnytbird! It's great to have y'all here. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves! :smile:

Muppetpalooza

Reaction score
My name is Megan, I have been on and off this site for years, but have never posted. I have always loved the Muppets, my baby book states that my favorite show as a baby was Muppet Show. 26 years later, I still love them. I like going onto Youtube and getting the Classic Muppet Clips- Muppets with voices I grew up with. I miss those days!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Welcome Megan, it's nice to have you! That's a long time to be a fan. :wink:

Java

Reaction score
Hi Megan! I to have always loved the muppets as far as my parents can tell me. 25yrs later, here I am!