1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. MuppetFan4Ever

MuppetFan4Ever New Member

Hello, everyone!
    I just joined today and to say that this site is an answer to my prayers would not be exaggerating. I have been a fan of the Muppets, Sesame Street, and the Fraggles since my earliest memories. I remember sitting in front of the TV watching "The Muppet Show" and every Christmas watching my slowly deteriorating VHS of "The Muppet Family Christmas". I remember Mr. Hooper from Sesame Street and seeing the first episode of The Fraggles and loving it from the start. It's nice to see that there are others who love all of these wonderful, imaginative characters as much as I do.
    Looking forward to some fun!

P.S. Just to let everyone know, my avatar is my cat, Baby, who is blind, but every time she hears Kermit or Piggy on the TV, she perks up and sits quietly in front of the TV listening. I guess she's a fan too!:)
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Aw, what a cute cat :3

Welcome to the forum :)
  3. MuppetFan4Ever

MuppetFan4Ever New Member

Thanks! She's my pride and joy (not to mention my source of a few laughs).
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome, MuppetFan4Ever!

And what a wonderful cat who loves the Muppets...I'd love a pet like that.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Gaffer is also a (semi) blind cat! (Muppet cat from the Muppet Show)

Anyways, welcome to the forums, MuppetFan4Ever! I hope you have a nice stay!

(Wow, this really is starting to sound like a hotel. Thanks, Pinky. :p)
  6. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Welcome MuppetFan4Ever!
    I hope you enjoy the forum!
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That was all I needed.

*comes out in bellhop uniform*

May I take your luggage, MuppetFan4Ever?
  8. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Welcome MuppetFan4Ever!
    I'm new as well (joined yesterday)...I'm sure we'll fit right in at this "Happiness Hotel!" :);)
    Fragglemuppet and miss kermie like this.
  9. miss kermie

Ha, that's a good one.
    cjd874 likes this.
  10. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

well...uh...now your old avatar's gone. Now that looks like Amy Mebberson's artwork, and I dig it!
  11. miss kermie

You know all the artists don't you? :)
  12. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Mostly...I own the first MS comic book collection by R. Langridge, which I've read several times. I'm also familiar with the styles of Langridge, Mebberson, & Alvarez. (but who drew the Snow White comics? the name escapes me now)
    I grew up reading SS books, too. So I'm familiar with the styles of Tom Cooke, Mel Crawford, Mike Frith, Tom Brandon, & Joe Mathieu (my personal fave).
    miss kermie likes this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I wanna say Jesse someone wrote the Snow White comics...can't place a last name at the moment.
  14. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Never mind! I found the answers...Jesse Blaze Snider & Patrick Storck wrote them, Shelli Paroline illustrated them. Thanks Hubert!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Boom. Jesse Blaze Snider was who I was thinking of.

(Haha, that "boom" is like a double meaning word, it can mean boom as the original intent, an interjection, or boom as in BOOM! comics.)
    cjd874 likes this.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

WELCOME WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS! And if you ever need to blame anyone that's what Hubert is for. :)
    Muppet fan 123 and BooberGypsy like this.
  17. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Looks like I'm a bit late but welcome MuppetFan4Ever!
  18. Alexandro8100

Alexandro8100 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm Alexandro. I'm new to this website and not sure how to use everything yet.I'm just crazy anything talk about muppetcentral!
  19. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Hello Alexandro8100! Welcome! I know your going to love it here. The people are really awesome!
  20. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Hello Alexandro8100! Welcome to the forum!
    (gives a big Fozzie Bear hug...:) )