New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

elischka

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that kermit Love is alive and well and recently cele

Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hope this is the right way to do this. We, my husband daughter and I, are good friends of Kermit Love. He is our daughter's godfather. He just turned 91 a few weeks ago. Let me see if I can submit this before I write more..

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome jonnytbird, Megan and elischka.

Travlinmatt

Reaction score
from the animator

Hi everyone. I'm brand new and I'm an animator in nYC. whoohoo! I'm a fraggle guy, but i especially love Jim's early work for Ed Sullivan and those great commercials of the '60's. ... And I love pretty much every TV special the muppets did in the '80's.
:smile: :flirt: :sing:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to Megan, elischka and Travlinmatt! I hope you guys enjoy your stays here! :big_grin:

elischka

Reaction score
Hope this is the right way to do this. We, my husband daughter and I, are good friends of Kermit Love. He is our daughter's godfather. He just turned 91 a few weeks ago. Let me see if I can submit this before I write more..
Aha! I actually did this right yesterday. I just got off the phone with Kermit Love this minute and was reminded that his latest and proudest achievement is having been a recipient a few moths ago of an Irene Sharaff Theatre Development Fund award for lifetime achievement. Kermit unintentioanlly stole the show when his award was presented by Grungetta (Pam Arciero) and Elmo (Kevin Clash) both of whom credit Kermit with playing a central role in their careers. Even the stodgiest and most venerable among the audience knew who Elmo was!

BeanBunnyFan

Reaction score
Hey!

Hey everyone

I've been a fan of Muppets Central for a while but never realised there was a forum!
So I've joined up.

I love the Muppets- they have been a big part of my family.

My fave muppets are Bean Bunny and Robin the Frog

Anyway hey:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Hi BeanBunnyFan. Glad to meet you, welcome to Muppet Central.

MelodyM51

Reaction score
Hello to all Muppet Fans
I have just recently decided to go all out for the Muppet charactor Animal. He has always been my favorite from the beginning. I am in search of items for my vehicle. If anyone know where I may find truck mats for a truck with Animal or other car decorations it would be truly appreciated.
I have found an Animal antenna ball for a start.
Will be looking for replies regarding Animal. Thanks !
MelodyM

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!

I've been a reader of MC for a while and I met a lot of you guys at the Huntington event so I decided to register here. So, I guess I'll be around! :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I've been a fan of Muppets Central for a while but never realised there was a forum!
So I've joined up.

I love the Muppets- they have been a big part of my family.

My fave muppets are Bean Bunny and Robin the Frog

Anyway hey:smile:
Hey, BeanBunnyFan! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi, everybody!

I've been a reader of MC for a while and I met a lot of you guys at the Huntington event so I decided to register here. So, I guess I'll be around! :smile:
Welcome, BobThePizzaBoy! It's awesome that you decided to register here. I really hope you love it and have fun here! :smile: