New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Nettie

Reaction score
Hi All!

Wow, I went searching to see if I could find a copy of the soundtrack to the Muppet Movie and came upon this wonderful site. Of course I had to join! It looks like a great place and I can't wait to wander around and check it all out. I've been a Muppet fan for many, MANY years! Of all things Muppet I guess I'd have to say I love the old Muppet Show episodes the best. My kids got their Muppet start watching to old Muppet Babies cartoons. I just love all the characters so much but I guess if I HAD to choose a favorite it'd be between Kermit and Beaker.....or maybe Fozzie........no Rolf.....uh Rizzo? Ahhhhhhh I don't know! >.< Well, I love making new friends so feel free to message me anytime! Byeeeeeee. :crazy:

Pork

Reaction score
Hey Nettie XD
Welcome to Muppet Central
It's so hard to choose a favourite Muppet, they are all so awesome.

lynngarcia

Reaction score

My name is Lynn and I am a HUGE Muppet fan- I have a huge collection of Muppet Merchandise from the last 30 years. My favorite Muppets are Scooter and Beauregard - I even named our Yorkie, Scooter. I cannot wait to see what the guys come up with for the brand new Muppet Movie - I think they'll pull it off wonderfully - I love Jason Segal on How I Met Your Mother and anticipate a clever new Muppet Movie.

:wink: Enjoy!

CrUnChO76

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
finally got myself to join in the fun. I'm a puppeteer here in San Diego and this forums had been one of my biggest resources for anything relating puppetry. My favorite muppets would have to be Grover and Gonzo. Looking forward to get to know a lot of you.

Delbry

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Well as you can see Im new here but I plan on being part of the furniture in no time! :big_grin:

Im a 20 year young mum and I have a gorgeous little girl who I am currently teaching to love Elmo & Big Bird hehe.

I developed an obsession with Elmo at a very early age & its only grown over time.

I live in a small country town in Australia and were currently moving to our new house. I cant wait to start filling it up with all my vintage goodies from second hand stores & garage sales :stick_out_tongue:

Cant wait to get to know you all!

:smile: