New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Lynn, welcome to MC.

Hi Crunchy XD welcome to you too.

Gelfin

Reaction score
Well, let's see, hello. XD I was basically raised of classic Muppet fare and I love them to death. I've known about this forum for a while, but I joined today to hopefully get some information on where/how to find some of the old specials my family had on VHS, that sadly, sort of died thanks to repeated viewings by my brother and myself. :coy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to MC Gelfin. If you're searching for a particular Muppet special on DVD, I highly recommend you contact fellow forum member KermiClown. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Delbry! Nice to have you join us here!:smile:

Hi Gelfin! nice to have you here and I love the name to the town you're from. It reminds my of the Television show "The Office".:smile:

Leonard

Reaction score
Who is that muppet?

Who is the funny looking guy (third from the left at the top of the forum page) with the red hair and bulgy eyes :rolleyes: I've seen him before, but don't know the name.

stacy

Reaction score
Hi, wow...never imagined this or so many

So, I'm new. Hi, how are you.
My boss tells me I cinched the interview at my new job when I told her my dream job is to be a musician for the Muppet Show. It's true, that's my dream.
Sesame Street too. I'd love to just get in there and rock.
Finding this site is pretty awesome. I never imagined it existed, much less that so many dig muppets as I do. Wow.
My current job is not with muppets or music, but a University at which I am learning Swahili. Ndiyo.

In 2005 NYTimes reported the return of the Muppet Show. Is this true? How can I help?

Glad to be here.
-stacy

Pork

Reaction score
Hi Stacy, welcome to Muppet Central. It's really awesome to meet you. Musician for the Muppets! What a great dream.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Jambo rafiki ("Hello Friend", learned that in forth grade and had to greet anyone who can through the door with that greeting. lot of standing up, heh!) Stacy! Great to have you join us! Very cool that that your dream job!:smile:

stacy

Reaction score
Thanks everybody

Gosh, I hope you're all this nice all the time. It's great to be here. Super, even.
Jambo marafiki. Asanteni.
So...like plans to create new episodes are pretty hush-hush it seems. Well, I am one of the faithful.
Rock on London. Rock on Muppet Central. :big_grin: