New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome, everybody! It's great to have y'all here! *jumps up and dances a big welcome dance for all* Ooh, sorry, hope I didn't scare anyone off! :wink:

Hope you all enjoy your time here! :smile:

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
hey everybody

i am new to the muppets forum and i couldnt be happier about it i love everything about the muppets and Jim Henson. My favorite muppet and i am not exactly sure why is Dr. Teeth...lol maybe its cause he is always smiling as am i. :big_grin: I was licky enough to grow up watching the muppet show and sesame street and all the muppet babies cartoons......i guess i am just lucky lol. my favorite jim henson show was fraggle rock and i have a few of them now on vhs that i woulsnt trade for the world....anyways just wanted to let you know a little about me any other questions just ask

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly, I've told you this before, but I absolutely adore your Red voice! Can't wait to see what else you're working on! The next time the call goes out, maybe you could lend your voicing talents to Steve's Muppetcast in some way.
Hey, now THAT sounds like fun!

stacy

Reaction score
thanks kate

this is a pretty neat place... i faked being sick in first grade to stay home and watch sesame street, the electric company, and the local art show with Ms. Polly. she totally rocks. in new york i thought i'd find my way onto the show by magic. found lots of magic and friends, but no show, not yet.
:flirt: stacy

Kaiser Fate

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm Kaiser Fate, aka Peter, whatever works for you.
I love Henson's work, but truth be told, I joined here mostly for the Puppetry forum. Puppeteering and puppet-making is a hobby of mine, though I still need to build my skills, hence why I came here.
Pleased to meet you all!

Quesal

Reaction score
David Quesal on The Forums!

How do fellow Muppet fans! For those of you who listen to the MuppetCast, I'm David Quesal. I'm sure you've heard my name and heard my stuff that I've contributed to The MuppetCast. Anyway, I have just now joined the Muppet Central forum and I am happy to be here. i can't really think of any topic to start right now, but I will start some buzzing conversations here soon enough! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! It's da Q-man from de Muppetcast thingy. *Chorus of random animal puppets crowd around cheering for their leader.
Speech! Speech! Speech!

Glad you decided to join in here, just watch out for the occasional muffin/zifflefest.
:batty:

Quesal

Reaction score
*blushing*

Oh, stop! You are too nice Count! I'll give a speech later- after my math test in the morning. Seriously!:wisdom: