New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Digit

Reaction score
Me and my twin brother have been huge Muppet/Jim Henson fans for 28 years. Everything from the Muppets to the Storyteller and Jim Henson Hour. Jim Henson's work has been the inspiration behind so many of our imaginative and artistic creations throughout our lives.

We recently were watching Jim's memorial on YouTube and it made us want to find out more about what's going on these days with the company. Glad to be here.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Im Sean2499 and im a huge muppet show fan i bought the first three seasons dvds and i really like the show and this site is number one in the world.
Let me personally welcome you to Muppet Central, sir. But not only is it an honor to meet a fellow Muppet fan, it is also a pleasure to meet one who has the same name as me.:smile:

Hope you enjoy it here. It's a really fun place to hang around.:wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome all new members in the last seveal monthes glad that all of u are here this is a wonderful place to be

PlanetRzepkoid

Reaction score
Bork bork bork! AKA Hello! :smile:

:hungry:

Hello everyone. :smile:

I am brand new here, and have been a Jim Henson fan ever since I was a little rugrat. The man is and always will be my hero and someone that I look up to because of his brilliance, humility, kindness and just all around awesomeness.

I'm a fledgling puppeteer myself, and part of the reason why I joined here is to perhaps pick up some pointers and ideas from you fine folks who occupy this cozy little, felt-covered spot of the Internet. The other reason why is because I've been lurking recently, and you people seem like very cool and down-to-earth Muppet fans. So I decided to join in on the fun!

Anyways, just wanted to say howdy again!

Oh and I ADORE the Muppet Smilies here. :scary: SKESIS!

- Matty

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Matty :big_grin:

Tis really great to have you one the forum.