New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As someone once said before, all who come to this happy place, welcome.

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Loving hugs and warm extended hands to all our newest Muppet neighbors, welcome!:smile:

Snowball

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Amanda, but you can call me by my middle name, Kayleigh, or Snowball of course, or Snowy. Anyway, I could say I've always been a fan of the Muppets. I just couldn't say that I was a die-hard fan...Until a few months ago, when I watched The Muppets Take Manhattan for the first time. I fell in love with the Muppets and watched every other movie there was and all the episodes that were out on DVD. I've become a Muppet-nut over the past few months. I'm a huge fan of Scooter and Beaker and Wembley Fraggle. I've also became a huge fan of Richard Hunt, and have been reading posts that have been made on the RHLC for months now(I'll eventually join it myself, but I want to read all the posts made.) Anyway, some things about me. I'm shy and I'm a lot like Wembley Fraggle; I'm never able to make up my mind on a lot of things. I'm a bit like Mokey Fraggle as well; artistic, kind, but unfortunately not poetic. I just graduated high school not too long ago, and I just turned eighteen today. Anyway, I want to become a puppeteer for the Jim Henson Company and I've built a puppet recently too.

Anyway, I came about Muppet Central forums when I read reneelouvier's fanfic The Search for Sadie on fanfiction.net. In it, the fanfic Swamp Call was mentioned in it. So I decided to look it up and came upon it here on MC forum. For months now, I've been lurking, and now, I've decided to become a part of this wonderful forum.

pattywack

Reaction score
Welcome Amanda! That's so cool that you're a recent fan! I got hard-core recent-ish haha, so know what you mean! That's great what you want to become! Good luck!

Welcome again and you can call me Pat :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Amanda! I know so many people with you're name and it's good to know another one. I think the only name where I have known more people by is Jessica. Welcome and Happy Birthday by the way! :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum Kayleigh! What a lovely name you have. I enjoyed your intro, too. I can imagine that you are quite an artist. Have fun! :smile:

Oh, and congratulations on graduating; education is very important, and I hope you attain all your goals and values in life.