1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Welcome to Muppet Central!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Welcome to this forum! :)

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum! We hope you enjoy your stay.

4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Welcome in Cooper! I know very little about puppetry; I recommend you check out the threads in that category. Lots of experienced makers of felt and foam here!

5. Clownseal

Clownseal New Member

My name is Shannon, I've loved The Muppets ever since I was a little girl, one of the few films I watched as a kid was The Muppet Movie, and everytime I hear the guitar strum in the beginning, it never failed to give me nostalgic memories.
    I've also been drawing ever since I was 10 years old, I and still draw to this very day, a lot of times, I'd doodle muppets, whether it's my own muppet characters, or muppet characters I like. Speaking of that, my favorite muppets are Lew Zealand, Dr.Teeth, Miss Piggy,

I joined a month ago, but it isn't till now I started using it because of school and personal life stuff, but I finally have a chance to use and I'm pretty happy about that. I'm glad that I joined Muppet Central with you guys, I'll sure enjoy my stay here!

6. muppetgem

Welcome, Shannon! Please enjoy your stay here at Muppet Central!

7. MikaelaMuppet

Welcome. You say that you draw, but do you do any other kinds of art?

8. Clownseal

Clownseal New Member

Why yes, besides drawing, I do photography, I also write sometimes, but it's mostly fanfiction, wait does writing even count as an art?

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  9. Mike Hamilton

Mike Hamilton New Member

Absolutely it does!

10. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

More new members, yaaay!! Welcome to the forum. Feel free to start a thread about any of your interests. We could definitely use a little more variety around here.

11. MikaelaMuppet

Yes it does!

Mike Hamilton likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

Do you also paint as well?

13. Clownseal

Clownseal New Member

Not really, I just draw cartoony fanart. Anyways I have some muppet oc's I want to post, where should I put them?

14. MikaelaMuppet

You should ask The Count where to put them first. But I would put them in Fan Fiction though.

Clownseal likes this.
  15. kitkalen

kitkalen New Member

Hello everyone! I am Kalen and I love anything with Muppets including the muppet show, all the muppet movies, and sesame street. I joined Muppetcentral because I really enjoy making puppets. My favorite episode of the Muppet Show is also the star wars episode from season 4.

16. MikaelaMuppet

Hi there! Welcome!

17. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Nice to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your puppetry skills! :)

18. GoreJones

GoreJones New Member

Hey everyone,
    My name is James, Im 34 years old and Ive been a fan of everything Jim Henson since I can remember. My parents like to tell stories about when I was about a year and a half old, how they would put me in front of the television when I would cry and put The Muppets, Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street on and I'd instantly stop crying and start laughing. My first book report in elementary school was the autobiography of Jim Henson. Sappy as it may sound, Im sure a lot of people may share this sentiment with me, The Muppets remind me of my innocence before I was corrupted by the world, where your imagination and creativity were everything and nothing else mattered.
    Not sex, not money, not anything other than singing, dancing, laughing and coming up with the craziest ideas and them being perfectly reasonable and understood.
    Thank You Jim Henson and Company for everything because you helped mold me and my fragile budding imagination into the creative and artistic man I am today.

MikaelaMuppet and muppetgem like this.
  19. muppetgem

Welcome to Muppet Central!

20. GoreJones

GoreJones New Member

Thanx for having me!!