New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Strobey

Reaction score

Well, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just stumbled upon this site and being a huge muppet fan (obviously), I decided to join. It looks pretty cool, I must say. :smile: I love these smilies, they're so cute! :eek: Yeah beaker! This will be a lot of fun!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Big hellos to john mark blair, Yav, Martin, Anij, My1stCrushErnie, Glen, Nathan, Candice, Neale, Rick and all out newest members! Welcome!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Welcome to all new members. May your days here be joyous ones!

Neil M

Reaction score
Re:

I already knew about this forum for a few years, but now’s my first post so I’ll introduce myself first and get that out of the way.

I have always liked the Muppets for a good long time. Bert has always been my favorite "Sesame Street" muppet. And my favorite character in “The Muppets" cast, my old pal Kermy:smile:. I would like to request a 96x96 icon of Kermit to use on my Facebook account and one that I could resize to 64x64 pixels for use as my avatar at this forum, just a generic photo showing Kermit’s face and shoulders but not something that is already in use by another member at this board. And don’t worry about hosting my Kermit icon for me, I have my own server on which I can host it.

I would also like to have a Bert Channel Icon on my YouTube account, but I can’t decide which video I should take a frame from and then make a short two second video of that frame. I’m not sure whether I should take a frame from where Bert’s whole body is shown in “Doin' The Pigeon” or if I should take a frame from where Bert has a pot on his head in “Fish in the cowboy hat.” I use to have that book as a kid BTW, anyway I’m also not sure exactly which frame I should take from whichever of those two videos is chosen. There currently isn’t an English version of “Fish in the cowboy hat” on YouTube, all I found is this Dutch version which should do seeing how all I want is to just rip a frame using javimoya.com .

-Neil

lauragull

Reaction score
Hi, people

Hi, my name is Laura. I'm an avid muppet fan, and so are my children. We love "Muppets from Space," and my daughter (who is 4) really wants one of the posters of gonzo's face that the people at the beach scene were holding. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one? Thanks!:concern:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome Laura. May you--and even your kids if you want to bring 'em--have a fun time here at Muppet Central, the true unofficial, yet semi-official Muppet fansite.