1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

MooMoo? Is that you you? :excited: You finally made it!

Hello all, and welcome! Bienvenidos! Bienvenue! Herzlich willkommen! WHAASUUUUP!!!

So excited to have you here.

2. Pig's Laundry

Follow That Bird is one of my favorite movies of all time! (if we're counting SST movies).

3. SesameFever

SesameFever Well-Known Member

Mine is Follow That Bird. Welcome.

4. Henry

Henry Member

Thank you for welcoming me!!! I already love this site

Froggy Fool likes this.
  5. Henry

Henry Member

6. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

7. Henry

Henry Member

Yeah it didn’t seem very believable. It looked like a 6 year old wrote the script. Hopefully they make a new muppet movie sometime though. :)

Froggy Fool likes this.
  8. blumuppetfan

blumuppetfan New Member

Hello everyone~! I'm Brigid (also known as Medic or Scuber, if you've already met me over the Discord :)) And I'm a long-time fan from Canada. It's great to have the forum working now!

I grew up with a love of the Muppets, particularly Muppets Tonight and Sesame Street and I'm very happy to have a place to discuss these interests now! There's a comforting charm to puppets and practical effects that has followed me throughout my life.

Other interests of mine are needlework (knitting and crochet), science fiction (Star Trek and Red Dwarf to name a few), new wave music, superhero movies, and video games (Overwatch and Team Fortress 2) :super:

It's great to finally introduce myself to the forum, and I hope to be more active in discussion. <3 :sympathy:

9. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

10. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

SCUBER! YAAAY~!

11. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

HEYYY WELCOME

please post about you poking yourself with the crochet needle

you're just like ''ow ow ow wait no stitch ow''

12. Old Thunder

gavry that is painful and if scuber doesnt have PTSD from it id be surprised

so dont

gavry3 likes this.
  13. blumuppetfan

blumuppetfan New Member

Smh y'all just wanna embarrass me... :o

gavry3 likes this.
  14. Old Thunder

floors brake, floods engine, switches gears, crashes car, dies

bye

15. SesameFever

Welcome

16. Pig's Laundry

Hi friend!

17. SesameFever

Looking for anything Muppet related???

18. Henry

Henry Member

Welcome!

19. MuppetPainter

MuppetPainter Active Member

Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I've been into the Muppet's since I first saw them on the Ed Sullivan show when I was around 4 years old. I grew up in New York and knowing what I do now I regret not going into Manhattan and trying to get a job with Jim. I know he would have hired me, it would have changed my life. Now I'm getting back into puppetry and just made my first puppet in 43 years. I made a Kermit the Frog which you can see here[​IMG] . Let me know what you think and if anyone is hiring please let me know. I'm long over due on doing this art.

20. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Hi Mark! Are you a painter also?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018