New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

rebecca

Reaction score
POST- What Music did you listen to TODAY

Hi

I thought it be interesting to know what Muppet fans listen to on the way to work - school -

So guys What music did you listen to today

Love

Rebecca :mad:

edango

Reaction score
Ive been listening to the fleet foxes and dennis wilson quite a bit lately.
Hi

I thought it be interesting to know what Muppet fans listen to on the way to work - school -

So guys What music did you listen to today

Love

Rebecca :mad:

FughettaFaffner

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Benn browsing the site, it is really cool! I love the muppets, Used to watch the Muppet Show and Fraggel Rock all the time, i still am into it and I am 27, even though I am often chastized for it, it was who i was back in the 80's. The Dark Crystal was a frofound affect on me, the main character's name was Jen, my real name, and when Orka got him out of that trap she said Bujuy bujuy bujuy, My Last name. My mom said the movie was about me, which now I know it's not.
When Muppet's in space came out on tape, I was so excited a new Muppet film was release i went to Media Play to browse, and it had happened to be playing on the Tv so I literally sat there and watched the film since I had not yet seen it and was thrown out of the store, I wasn't gonna leave till I saw the end, so I bought the film.

One of the best shows that came out though, at least I thought was Ghost of faffner Hall, music is one of my main hobbies, and I thought the show was educational and entertaining at the same time, sadly it was pulled, but I liked it, unfortunately being so short lived and so many years ago, not to many people remember it, I guess it wasn't very popular, but I would Love to get my hands on this show.

"Music bounds with me around, The Ghost of Faffner Hall"

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Benn browsing the site, it is really cool! I love the muppets, Used to watch the Muppet Show and Fraggel Rock all the time, i still am into it and I am 27, even though I am often chastized for it, it was who i was back in the 80's. The Dark Crystal was a frofound affect on me, the main character's name was Jen, my real name, and when Orka got him out of that trap she said Bujuy bujuy bujuy, My Last name. My mom said the movie was about me, which now I know it's not.
When Muppet's in space came out on tape, I was so excited a new Muppet film was release i went to Media Play to browse, and it had happened to be playing on the Tv so I literally sat there and watched the film since I had not yet seen it and was thrown out of the store, I wasn't gonna leave till I saw the end, so I bought the film.

One of the best shows that came out though, at least I thought was Ghost of faffner Hall, music is one of my main hobbies, and I thought the show was educational and entertaining at the same time, sadly it was pulled, but I liked it, unfortunately being so short lived and so many years ago, not to many people remember it, I guess it wasn't very popular, but I would Love to get my hands on this show.

"Music bounds with me around, The Ghost of Faffner Hall"
Nice to meet you FughettaFaffner. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm just wondering, how do I start a new thread on here?:hungry:
First off, nice to meet you nathan, next, to start a new thread. Go into the sub-fourm that you want to post a thread in (Classic Muppets, Muppet Apperances, ect,) and at the top, it should say post new thread. Hope that helps, and I hope you enjoy MC.

To everyone else thats new, I extend a warm welcome and a handshake. Also, if you want, you can have a free bag of Muffins (if you don't get the referance, you will eventually.:wink:)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Jen. May your days be filled with Muppety fun and goodness.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Very nice story Jen and very funny too! A big nice hardy welcome to you here!:smile: