1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. bcubed

bcubed Member

well!! um if you're interested in seeing it now! my art tumblr is https://bcubedarts.tumblr.com/ it'll be there first!

LanaThurlow and ConsummateVs like this.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I can't wait to see your art work.

LanaThurlow likes this.
  3. Buff Beaker

Buff Beaker Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!

LanaThurlow likes this.
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Same here can't wait to see your art too! I love to draw too.

LanaThurlow likes this.
  5. bcubed

bcubed Member

aaaaa thank you so much

LanaThurlow likes this.
  6. bcubed

bcubed Member

cool i'll look to see if i can find some of your art!

LanaThurlow and FauxFox like this.
  7. datman24

datman24 Active Member

Hi everyone. I've been a frequent browser of this site for over 15 years. Like a lot of you, I, too, have a major fondness for the Muppets. I used to watch some of my uncle's old recorded tapes of The Muppet Show when they aired on Nickelodeon when I was growing up. As you can tell, the Muppets hold a special place in my heart. Even when they're mediocre, there's always a pleasant feeling you get just seeing them on screen interacting with one another. So yeah, that's how I feel. Oh, and I did meet Frank Oz once, but that's a post for another day.

LanaThurlow, Phillip, FauxFox and 4 others like this.
  8. FauxFox

FauxFox New Member

Hi all! Also another long-time follower of the forum. I'm a novice puppet maker, and have referenced this site many times while learning how to make my first puppets.

Anyways, it's nice to be joining you all in Muppet Central. Looking forward to sharing tips and tricks for making/performing puppets and crafts. Too, I have the beginnings of a portfolio website at http://www.fauxfoxpuppets.com -- Glad to be here!

LanaThurlow, Phillip and ConsummateVs like this.
  9. LobsterPowers

LobsterPowers New Member

Hi I'm LobsterPowers also known as OwlSpaghetti from the Muppet Discord
    I have been fan of Puppets for years The Muppet Show,Muppets Tonight,Muppet Movies,ABC Muppets,etc

Recently i have been buying Live Handed Puppets(Like Cookie Monster) for upcoming Youtube Channel :D

10. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to MC! :)

LanaThurlow and LobsterPowers like this.
  11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Welcome to Muppet Central!

LanaThurlow and LobsterPowers like this.
  12. Acid Reflex

Acid Reflex New Member

Hi there. Please, call me Acid.

Over the past few years I've been doing puppeteering as a personal side-hobby, and one of these days I'll probably consider building puppets of my own some time in the future...

While the Muppets have been a pretty huge inspiration of mine, I also draw a bit of inspiration from other non-Henson puppet shows as well. Pleasure to meet y'alls. :)

13. MikaelaMuppet

Welcome to the forum! :)

LanaThurlow likes this.
  14. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Hello Acid!

LanaThurlow likes this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

Welcome!

LanaThurlow and datman24 like this.
  16. LanaThurlow

LanaThurlow New Member

I'm Lana and I'm from Vancouver. I loved the muppets for as far back as I can remember. I mostly like the old school muppets. I grew up watching Sesame street. I like reading about the people who do the muppets and what they have been up to. I been reading here for quite sometime. Waiting for my membership to get approved. Now that I'm approved I can post here.

I fave movies is the Muppet movie, The Great Muppet Caper. I love all the movies but those 2 are my faves. I also like the none Muppet Movies like Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, and The Witches. If it Henson I'll probably watch it.

Froggy Fool, gavry3 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  17. MikaelaMuppet

Welcome to the forum Lana.

18. Doctimelash

Doctimelash Member

Hi guys,

I'm a animator from the UK and I've recently gotten back into building muppets well the first one I made was when I was twelve... so it's been a while.

So I'm making this thread to show off some of the puppets im working on and developing. Being in the UK it's very difficult to source materials so it's as best I can get.

I hope you like what I've attempted.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Froggy Fool and Pig's Laundry like this.
  19. MikaelaMuppet

Welcome to the forum Doctimelash.

Doctimelash likes this.