New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome to MC micky man. May you enjoy every day here.

anytimepally

Reaction score
My name is Sarah and I have been a fan of Kermit and Miss Piggy since I was a little girl. This past summer I found an awesome Kermit shirt and had to buy it. I wear it to school at least once a week. I use to watch the Muppets everyday. The Muppets Rock.
Benn browsing the site, it is really cool! I love the muppets, Used to watch the Muppet Show and Fraggel Rock all the time, i still am into it and I am 27, even though I am often chastized for it, it was who i was back in the 80's. The Dark Crystal was a frofound affect on me, the main character's name was Jen, my real name, and when Orka got him out of that trap she said Bujuy bujuy bujuy, My Last name. My mom said the movie was about me, which now I know it's not.
When Muppet's in space came out on tape, I was so excited a new Muppet film was release i went to Media Play to browse, and it had happened to be playing on the Tv so I literally sat there and watched the film since I had not yet seen it and was thrown out of the store, I wasn't gonna leave till I saw the end, so I bought the film.

One of the best shows that came out though, at least I thought was Ghost of faffner Hall, music is one of my main hobbies, and I thought the show was educational and entertaining at the same time, sadly it was pulled, but I liked it, unfortunately being so short lived and so many years ago, not to many people remember it, I guess it wasn't very popular, but I would Love to get my hands on this show.

"Music bounds with me around, The Ghost of Faffner Hall"
hi everyone i am new names micky man
Welcome, all! :excited:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome to all. There are great friends and love all around the forum. Have fun!

momofdreamer

Reaction score
Hello all, My name is Monica and my wonderful son is Michael Shane. I grew up loving Sesame Street and my son has taken that passion to a new level. He wants to work with the Henson Company or CTW as a writer, performer and creator. Big dreams? I will encourage every way I can. We just joined the forum and checking in and out often. We have had a absolutely awesome 2 weeks. We have ventured down to Atlanta to the Museum of Puppet Artistry where we meet Heather Henson and Brian Henson. We was able to set in on Brian's class. As a mom I want to thank all that made us so welcomed to the muppet family and special thanks to Heather and Brian for signing his book and taking the time out to speak with him. You done a mother's heart good. I also would like to thank the others that took out time with Michael Shane and talked with him. I look foward to meeting more lover of muppets and sharing information. HELLO to all and God Bless!

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to Monica and Michael Shane! Oh wow, what a wonderful two weeks you guys have had and it's great that you both were able to go to Atlanta! Lots of luck to Michael Shane on his making his dreams come true. I know all about what it's like to be a dreamer, too. :smile: I hope you enjoy your time here, Monica! :smile:

And welcome to all of the other new members here, too. It's always so fun to see this place growing! Have fun and check in often! :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Monica and Micheal Shane. Also congrats on Micheal Shane for finding that rainbow connection that connects him towards working with The Muppeteers. ^_^