New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
G'day mate,'ello Mr. Humbug. How goes it? Welcome to MC.I'm JaniceFerSure aka Diana aka Dee. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.:excited:

King Jim

Reaction score
Welcome Froggiez, Enjoy the site. Feel free to post a message. We are here to awnser your questions.

Bubbadog

Reaction score
My very late introduction....

Hello, my name is Jack Matych and I am a Muppaholic.
My nickname is Bubba. In real life and online. Not for the stereotypical reasons though. I have been a fan of the Muppets as long as I can remember. My Mom tells me that we used to dance when the Muppet Show came on TV when I was a wee one. I am slowly building my Muppet collection, which takes up quite a bit of space.
One of my Muppet memories involved the opening day of Muppets from Space. I took my Girlfriend and my little sister to the first show of the first day in the local theater out here. It's a small town so there weren't many people there. But no one had screened the movie at the theater, so halfway into the show it started playing backwards (during the Hulk Hogan scene) and the film was stopped. We waited and waited and waited and they tried again, only to stop it again. Then they made us leave. Eventually they got the film right and I saw it the next day. Three times. :crazy:
I suppose you could call my fascination with the Muppets close to an obsession. I actually learned how to sew at a young age so I could make my own puppets. In school I used to perform little puppet shows for my friends. My teachers would allow me to do it at a certain time every week. I scripted and performed with two of my friends. It had gotten to the point where I was offered chances to perform to larger audiences. (believe it or not, but I assure it is true) I haven't attempted to make a puppet in a long time, but I still perform on stage in community theater. I love to do comedy in particular. Screwball comedy is my favorite thing to do. I have been in such shows as 'The Mousetrap' as Mr. Paravicini, 'The Odd Couple' as Vinnie which I have a really funny story from if you ever want to hear it. I was Conrad Birdie my senior Year in High School for 'Bye Bye Birdie', my reputation has been known from time to time to upstage others. But I only do it if the character is important enough. (I am usually seen on stage as the comic relief) I also have performed stand up, hosted benefit concerts, annouced sport events locally, directed shows, and I even was a drama teacher for three years in the local after school program where I actually made short films scripted with the kids, and shown to the parents. I am currently trying to make my own independent feature film. (Probably one of the toughest things I have tried to do so far) But I have also sacrificed a lot to do this, i.e. I have no job anymore (I wasn't fired, but I wasn't picked up due to low numbers in the after school program, but I did find out that the kids were asking for me. :smile:), so I can focus all of my time into my projects. So I happen to live with my parents and do odd jobs for gas money. Eventually I hope my projects work.
The Muppets and the creative genius of Jim Henson has always been a muse or inspiration for me. Someday I hope to have my own star on the Hollywood walk of fame or my handprints and footprints in cement at the chinese theater. I don't give up easily. ANd I have no problem promoting myself. My family and friends have always supported me spiritually and emotionally. And they have always had faith in me. Who knows, maybe someday you will see my face. The Muppets have always shown me to follow my dreams. And that is what I am going to do.
So that is my introduction. I have long been a viewer of Muppet Central (Which so far is the absolute best muppet site I have ever seen) , but I have only been a registered user for a short time. And this is my very late introduction. Thank you. :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks for introducing yourself Bubbadog,I hope you enjoy your stay here at MC.Glad to see your not one to give up. I'm hoping to see your name famous one day,you'll do it.:big_grin:

* pulling you up a nice recliner and glass of ice-tea *

Bubbadog

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Thanks for introducing yourself Bubbadog,I hope you enjoy your stay here at MC.Glad to see your not one to give up. I'm hoping to see your name famous one day,you'll do it.:big_grin:

* pulling you up a nice recliner and glass of ice-tea *
Why thank you.
*drinks the tea, leans back in the chair and smiles*
I needed that. :wink:

NannyI

Reaction score
Need help finding Sesame Street classics

Hi. I need help finding video of early Sesame Street. In 1978-1979 the introduction used as Sesame Street started was of kindergarten children playing at a playground. My daughter was the little girl going down the slide and playing. I don't have a copy and don't know how to acquire one. Please help me find any version with this introduction. Thank you. My e-mail: melissaaboyd@msn.com.

maxdrive

Reaction score
hello my name is william i jsut love the muppetsi consider my self lucky we had hbo int he 80s so i got to see fraggle rock i loved it my fav movie is labrith favroite muppets are a toos up beterrn busen and beaker and statler and waldorf this is such a cool site i love it and gla di found it if any wish to chat i have aim yahoo aol msn. pm me for sceen names

Doctor Teeth

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey!

Hey y'all, this here's Dr. Teeth! Just droppin' by to lay down a little Hi-de-ho! :big_grin: