New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

jcnegron

Reaction score
Hi

I am sorry I didn't notice this thread before. I started to post elsewhere, but I should have come to say hello first.
I am very glad I found MC. I thought I was alone in this world. :big_grin: It's great to be in such a good company!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Have been on MC for about 3 months but only just found this. I'm 13 years old and ever since I went on Muppet*Vision 3D all I can think about are muppets! But I love MC and Phil has done a great job with this thing!

:smile:

Jenny

Reaction score
Hi

Hi, everybody :smile: I have been into Jim Henson's work since I was really little. I could never remember the title of shows or movies though, lol. When I asked another kid if they seen any of them I had to try and explain it the best I could. I also remeber this program on PBS about Jim Henson, there was this one part that scared me, cuz I was little still, lol, but I got over it. I even have a tattoo of a fairy that Brian Froud painted. I'v always liked fantasy world stuff, and it seems like Jim Henson knew exactly what I wanted to see, lol. But n-e-hoo, I should be able to e-mail if you'd like. Everybody have a great day! :smile:

Wombatkitkat

Reaction score
Hey guys I guess I am next in line.

Hi I am Katt a 20-year-old college student at Southern Illinois University. My major is history. I am originally form Texas. I’ve traveled all around the country and the world to visit family and to pursue life long dreams. I found this site purely by accident. I was searching for my favorite cartoons form my childhood when this site came up.
My introduction to Jim Henson and his world a Muppets started with Sesame Street and my sister who love Grover. I am proud to say that Sesame Street and its unique way of learning taught me how to read and new way of learning due to my dyslexia.
My favorite Muppet movie is the Great Muppet Capper but the Muppets’ Christmas Carol, comes in close at second place. My favorite Jim Henson production is the Dark Crystal. Fizzget is my favorite. But I will admit, that along with most of the teenage population of that time, that David Bowie was hot in the Labyrinth. My Favorite Jim Henson Creation would have to be Dr. Teeth and the the Mayhan Gang and/or Sir Didymus.
Well with all said and done I hope that this will be enough to establish an identity on this site.

Best Wishes

christyb

Reaction score
I'm still fairly new.

Hello everyone. I am a recent member of this forum. First of all please forgive me for not posting here earlier :concern: . I didn't know this thread existed! I've loved the muppets and pretty much anything the Henson Company comes out with for as long as I remember. My family thinks I'm nuts and my friends call me the "Muppet Freak" (guess that should be my screen name huh?) I love this website and am very addicted to it in the short time I've known about it. Lastly, forgive me if I don't respond to some things right away. I don't have the internet at home so I try to get on between classes (i.e. Muppet College Dorms is the main one). But I will get to it as soon as I can! TTFN Ta-Ta-for-now. See ya around the forum!!!!!!!
Christyb. :wink:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Have been on MC for about 3 months but only just found this. I'm 13 years old and ever since I went on Muppet*Vision 3D all I can think about are muppets! But I love MC and Phil has done a great job with this thing!

:smile:
OK, everyone else seems to have written considerably more than me, so I think I'll go into a bit more detail. My favourite Henson movie is MCC as it really isnt Xmas (even for non-Muppaholics) until you watch it. However I also like MFS and Muppets Go To The Movies which because I wasnt born until 1991 is the closest I'll ever get to the real TMS. In my spare time I go to drama classes and I hope one day I'll be a singer (one can only dream!! :wink: ) I also like listening to Alanis Morissette and love the Simpsons because frankly I'm 13 years old and dont know any better!!

Barney

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new and I like to skate and Rollerblade.

christyb

Reaction score
That's great. I'm a fan of the old barney day's myself. Like when I was 6 or so. The newer episodes just don't strike my fancy. (I can't believe I just said that)