1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. thomas

thomas New Member

Hi. I'm Thomas.

2. dkmontgomery

dkmontgomery Well-Known Member

Membership Rating Question??

Hi! I am still new to the forum. I was just curious about the membership ratings (junior, member, senior member, ect....) How does the post rating work. I checked out the FAQ but couldn't find out about it. :concern:

3. TCB(SC)

TCB(SC) Member

Greetings everyone,

I'm known to everyone as TCB (my initials) and am a 22 year old college senior. I have loved the Muppets and been a loyal and faithful fan since I was a newborn infant in 1983. Lol! It all started when my mother decorated my room with Sesame Street/Muppet curtains, toys, etc. To this very day the Muppets are still a big part of my life. I always say, "Without the Muppets, I wouldn't even have a sense of humor today!"

4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum TCB! I love that quote at the end of your post! Very very true. The Muppets are a big part of all of our lives here at Muppet Central. I hope you enjoy yourself here! :) :excited: :D

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to all the new members here at MC.

dkmontgomery, to answer your question about the titles... It's fairly simple.
    Registered Member = 0 posts.
    Junior Member = 1 to 29 posts.
    Member = 30 posts.
    Senior Member = 1000 posts.
    That's all there is to it. Hope this helps.

6. Georgina

Georgina Active Member

Hi everybody!

Kiki, Skye: Now I don't feel lost any more! ;)

I'd like to know if someone knows another member from Spain. It's really only me? I can't believe it! :o

Thank you!

(sorry for my english)

7. ive been a fan since i was 4 years old and iam now 31:eek: i have met richard hunt:flirt: in the 80s its sad he died i miss him and of course jim aswell but my happest moment is when i met sweethums 3 years ago in florida when i was on holiday but wasnt aloud to take a photo:cry: but i will love them until the day i die and beyond

8. theprawncracker

Hey fan of richard welcome! You may want to check out the thread "The RHLC" I think you'd fit right in.

And also welcome to Georgina and all the other new members! :)

9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

That's really cool that you met Richard Hunt! And nice to meet you Fan of Richard!

It's also nice to meet everbody else here!

10. Kiki

Kiki Well-Known Member

Welcome fan of richard! Ooh you are soo lucky you got to meet him! (Sara'll be sooo jealous if you tell her, huh? Oh, she's the RHLC creator, also known as ReneeLouvier. luckyluck you! I'm envious! ) You must join the RHLC! which is a thread in the 'friends and family' bit all devoted to our precious performer.

11. Kiki

Kiki Well-Known Member

Welcome! In fact... welcome everyone who's reletively new to this wild and wacky forum! <3

12. Kiki

Kiki Well-Known Member

Glad to hear ya not feelin' lost no more my friend! Um... i'm afraid I don't know anyone else from Spain. Plus, we don't mind about you english. We don't rully speak good on this forum anyway! <3 (Er, that's a little joke there, 'bout how we don't speak good. Geddit? Sorry. ;) )

13. CensoredAlso

CensoredAlso Well-Known Member

Wow, that cool! How did that happen, if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, welcome to the board!

14. Elven Princess

Elven Princess New Member

Hi there everyone, im a brand newbie to the forum! My name is Lisa and im from England, i've been a Muppets Fan my entire life pretty much (nearly 20 years!), i was brought up watching the Muppet Show videos and Sesame Street and so was my brother so we both love them. My favourite Muppet is and always has been Gonzo and my favourite Muppet film is The Muppet Christmas Carol... so hi there everyone!

15. MartyMuppets

MartyMuppets Well-Known Member

Hello Lisa Welcome to our forum. My name is Martin. Or Marty to my special friends. Hope to see you and all the new members posting here often :)

16. Giar Fraggle

Giar Fraggle Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! Gonzo fans unite!!! :concern:

17. Elven Princess

Elven Princess New Member

I certainly shall post here as often as i can! I hope there are many Gonzo fans on here because many of my own friends are not fans of him, they all prefer Kermit or Miss Piggy... they're good characters of course but not like Gonzo! Thanks for the warm welcomes! :concern:

18. The Count

Heh... You should probably hook up with theprawncracker... He's as big a Gonzo fan regular member as we gots here.
    Check out his fanfic Old Friends Who've Just Met in the fanfic section, which has Gonzo's familial relations as the center of the story.
    Course, if you're going to go to the fanfic library... LMK and I can send you the titles that've become popular standards within us MC fans and members.

Have a good time exploring the rest of the forums, and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central.

19. theprawncracker

Well hello there Elven Princess! I ADORE Gonzo more than any other Muppet. He's my all time favorite. So, welcome to the forum! :)

And Ed, thanks for the plug to the fan-fic. ;)

20. The Count

Sure thing pal... We gotta expose the newbies to all the fanfic they can handle!