New Mexico Episodes

zns

Reaction score
I was just curious. Does anybody out there have the episodes of Sesame Street were the cast visits New Mexico? If anyone out there can help me, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

zns

Reaction score
It's probably someone with a big video collection, like Phil Chapeman, Danny Horn, Kermiclown, of BobberGorg. Who knows?

furryfella

Reaction score
zns said:
It's probably someone with a big video collection, like Phil Chapeman, Danny Horn, Kermiclown, of BobberGorg. Who knows?
Probably Bud!! Hopefully one of them can help.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I'm not going to he much help but I'm going to assume it's unlikely anyone will have them. I'll explain why.

The long week episodes 1st aired in the mid 70s when video recorders didn't exist and Noggin never aired them.

It's too bad I would of loved to have seen those more that the Hawaii epsiodes. To the best of my knoweledge that was the 1st time SS ever did a week long episode off the set and outside the NY area and I myself ahve a bit of a fasincation with the southwestern part of the US.

zns

Reaction score
Someone out ther must have them. How else could they have gotten all those photos and guides on the Muppet Wiki website?