1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

NEW mini Kermit plush at TOYS R' US

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Mar 8, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

bought this at toys R us today...$3 wasnt bad of a price! Hes about 3 inches!

[​IMG]
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Cool! :) Was he in the babies section? He kinda looks like Baby Piggy's rag-doll Kermit. I want one! :D
    Cindy likes this.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Already ahead of you

Very unexpected. It's nice to see them have some presence at TRU, and I hope to see other characters in time.
  4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i really have to head down and get this guy
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I have been trying to figure out what a "TRU" was for weeks...I see now... *facepalm*

Walmart carries these kinds of toys (I bought a mouse one time), though as to whether they have the muppet ones I dunno.

Still, thats very cute. I'll have to keep an eye out.
  6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

That's great! I want one!
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I love that it gets its own tiny little box!
    a_Mickey_Muppet likes this.
  8. a_Mickey_Muppet

Yea he is cute....there was a display box of these little Disney magical friends, mostly of Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Lady from Lady and the Tramp, I came a cross kermit on accident, he was behind the display box with a few minnie's and daisys dumped behind on the shelf.
  9. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

He is kinda cute. Just 3 inches? He'd probably fit in an Easter egg. I'll be sure and tell the Easter bunny. ;)
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

Yea...tell BEAN bunny ;)
    Cindy likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Man it's so exciting to see all this Muppet merchandise! I feel like a kid again! :D