1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Moderator: Ed

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 6, 2007.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I want to let everybody know about a new addition to the Muppet Central team.

Ed (The Count) is joining us as a forum moderator. Ed will be specifically working in the area of welcoming and approving all new members to the board. He'll also be helping to keep the forum Spam free for all users.

Be sure to give Ed a big congratulations on the new position.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

WOW! A HUGE, hearty, congratulations Ed, my friend! That's great that you're a moderator now! I know you'll do a GREAT job here at keeping away naughty members, and taking out spam! But now I feel like I absolutely MUST listen to your nagging... ;)
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to you Ed!! That's vonderful mews!;)
    (Phil...you did a great job in picking Ed as a moderator.:) )
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Congratulations Count! I can't think of anyone more suited to the job, as you have always had a natural (supernatural? paranormal?) nack for keeping things in order. You've always had a huge influence over the forums, be it in political sparring, fan-fiction commentary, or welcoming new guests such as the loverly CherryPotion, and it's neat that you can now put that energy into keeping this place clear of ruckus and mess (aside from the mess we create ourselves, of course, but that's what the janitor is for...oh, wait, that's me...)

Anyway, congratulations! I'm sure you'll be a good and fair moderator for the boards!
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks guys... In all honesty, I thank Phil for bestowing the title upon me. Will do my best to keep this place fun and friendly like...

So I guess I should change my sig now... Unfair to have my Muppety political preferences in the open. To those who haven't voted, vote for who you want.
    And have fun everybodddeeeeee!
  6. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Congrats Ed!!!! I am so excited. Bravo.
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

So am I Ed. This is wonderful news rully fersure.

Hooray! Hooray!
  8. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Congratulations, Count, my MST3K buddy!!:)
  9. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Congratulations, Ed...here are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 *hugs* for the new moderator! *HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*
  10. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Congrats, Ed! :D
  11. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

The cape for Ed!
  12. The Count

Thanks guys...

This one's for Winslow. *In thespian voice: Kitties!
  13. Skye

Skye Active Member

Congratulations, Ed! That's so terrific. And you deserve it! :)
  14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Congratulations Ed! You'll be a fantastic moderator! I'm so happy for you!
  15. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

How fricken cool is THAT? Great job, and congrats. How proud of you are we? Let me count the way 1, ahahah, 2, ahahaha, 3, hahaha, 4, hahaha.........eh you get the picture.

Daniel
  16. muppetwriter

muppetwriter Active Member

Wow. This is MARVELOUS, Ed. Congratulations!

So you'll be our resident hero on the boards, saving the good members and taking down the bad. Sorry, my comic book brain is just making me see this wonderful news in a cool way.

Anyways, glad to see you in such a great position, buddy.:)
  17. The Count

Thanks Sean. Now you know what I was refering too in The Spectacular Celebration. And knowing is..., sorry, wrong franchise.
    Will wait till the current round of 2007 Muppet Presidential elections is over... And if sadly, Piggy has to concede to the others, then I'll change my sigline.
  18. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, congradulations and huge huggs Ed! It couldn't have happened to a nicer weirdo!
    :zany: And good on you Phill for making such a splended decision!
    :)
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Way to go Count! Congratulations, you deserve it!
  20. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Many congratulations to you, Ed! I know you'll wear this new mantle well. :)