New movies you've seen recently...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I know it's not that new any more, but I saw Ice age the other day, it's cool, and funny, but it was very much a crossover of Monsters Inc and Shrek, did anyone else think that?

Anyway, I thought that since we have a New Movies coming out thread, we should have a New Movies you've just seen thread too.

I saw Scooby Doo the other day, and thought that was really good. What did you guys think of that?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ice Age sucked.

I'm sorry, but I hated it. The only good part wast the squirrel thing, and that other guy (John Leguazzamo). The squirrel thing wasn't even in it very much. I thought it was drawn out and boring. For all the hype it got, it didn't deliver. It was like a way to cash-in on Monsters Inc. (although Ice Age came out first, Monsters Inc. was in production longer, and ultimately a more worthwhile investment).

I'm sorry if I offend any of you who liked it, but I just didn't.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, I hated Monsters Inc, but quite liked this one. I liked the SaberToothed Tiger, and the Mamouth, but hated the Squirrel. Ugg...

I saw Liek Mike a copuple of days ago, now that was, um, interesting. Personally I didn't like it very much. Murph was quite good, and Tracy (the basketball person) was quite good, but teh main character was not very good at all (to start with I kept thinking he was a girl...)

What did you people think of it, if you've seen it.

flor

Reaction score
I see in theatre the movie the lord of the ring (the return of the king) is very great. If someone seen it. What did you think of the movie, or if like the other part?..

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I am DYING to see Return of the King but haven't yet. It got mixed reviews from my relatives who have seen it, but mostly positive. I think we might finally get to see it on New Years' Eve. Let's hope! :halo: When we do, I'm sure I will have a LOT to say about it!!
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I am DYING to see Return of the King but haven't yet. It got mixed reviews from my relatives who have seen it, but mostly positive. I think we might finally get to see it on New Years' Eve. Let's hope! :halo: When we do, I'm sure I will have a LOT to say about it!!
Erin
Wait till you see the part where Aaragorn... oh, oh! And when Sam ends up.... oh! And then there was that stuff with the nazgul and the...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Saw Big Fish today. A lot different from most Burtons work that I've seen. There are several parts that show his style for the creepy and/or bizzare. It might be a good pick for those who like those high emotional films released during the holiday season.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Big Fish is another movie I'd like to see. It looks a touch Secondhand Lions-ish, and I loved that movie. And I tend to like Tim Burton's movies, even though I usually find them rather odd. There are soooo many movies have have come out this fall or are soon coming out that I want to see!
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Love Actually?

I want to see that...