New Muppet BobbleHeads at DisneyWorld?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Haven't actually. I hope this isn't a sign of what the Star Wars Muppets are gonna look like. Why do they always go for a cartoony Piggy? All they need to do is move her eyes around and she'd look just fine, but I guess that's okay for these novelty-type items.

I wonder if they'll do a Rowlf? Might have to pick a couple of these up when I head down to Disneyland in August.

Thanks for the links!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
They actually have a Kermit bobblehead like that too. I got Kermit and Piggy, but passed on Beaker. (And I must agree with you, KermieBaby, I REALLY hope it's not a sign of what the Star Wars figs will look like.)

tomahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I just moved to Washington and I miss being able to drive in and look for Muppet stuff with my Disneyland pass.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks the Beaker looks pretty Sweet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering that bobbleheads in and of themselves are novelty items, I'm not too worried.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I actully think they look pretty nice buyt I'd never buy them unless they of course made other characters like Dr. Teeth or Floyd or others along those lines. I like the regular cast just fine and all but I'm more into the now lesser known characters.