New Muppet CD- Canada

Lu775

Reaction score
Well, I just went over to HMV to see if I could get me a copy of the new CD.
It wasn't in the racks so I asked at the desk when the CD was coming in.... the HMV employee informed me that the CD was being released here on September 24th, but that HMV would not be carrying it.
Stupid, Crappy, HMV. Although I'm glad to give my business elsewhere, HMV happens to be Canada's largest music store chain.

grrr, HMV, never fails to disappoint.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hmm..sept 24 though, eh? Wonder who WILL be carrying it??? perhaps music world?

which HMV did you go to? Maybe it was only that one that won't carry it? any chance??

Lu775

Reaction score
I went to the HMV on Queen, accross from the Silver Snail.
The guy implied that no HMV would be carrying it....but I wouldn't be shocked if he was wrong.
Yeah, I was thinking of trying Music World, or the big Sam's on Yonge St. (it's still alive, right?) if not, Sunrise records across from it.
I'll be hunting around next Tuesday. :smile:

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Well we all know what this means right?!?

(Ominous pause)

BOYCOTT HMV FOR ALL PERPETUITY!!!!!!!!

Or until you really need something from them :stick_out_tongue:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, that's good timing as I just cahsed in my HMV card last month for a free CD.

Yeah, sam's is still alive in that one location...

hmm.if the big HMV isn't carrying it, none of them will :frown:

well, next thursday I'll just have to go to the mall and see what music world has to say about this...there's also the obvious Walmart or Zellers which will probably carry it...

GPrime1

Reaction score
I'd still try and look around at other stores other than HMV. I know they have a thing against Warner Bros right now and are not carrying any of their CDs. So if Rhino is in any way affiliated with Warners, they wont be carrying it anyway. Also, HMV doesn't really seem to carry much outside of Top 40, so I wouldn't expect too much out of them. I rarely every buy anything from them anyway.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Hey guys.

You can order in Canada at FutureShop (they will likely carry in store) or at cdplus.com (you could probably order in store too.)

I highly doubt that WalMart or Zellers will carry it. I would say FutureShop is your best bet in store, but I think CdPlus would be cheaper (it would be a special order though.)

I have mine preordered from futureshop.ca.

Mark

Lu775

Reaction score
Sounds good. Think I'll see if I can pop by one tomorrow.
Thanks for the info!

GPrime1

Reaction score
Smokin'! I'll be there tomorrow as soon as it opens.