New Muppet CD title and cover

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for getting that cover image and article online for us all to see Phillip. Now i've seen the cover and the layout i can understand the 'Music, Mayhem and More' subtitle. I actually like the cover, very snazzy, but yes, you are right about the TMS images.

Thog

Reaction score
I really don't like the cover pic. It is very over used. I think the best pic for the cover would have been the one that is on the back of a few of the new products. It's of Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and Rizzo. It's a shot of the back of them jumping it the air holding hands on stage. But the photo is shot looking out to the audience from stage. It's a really neat pic, if I had a scaner I would post it.

Dan

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
IIIIIIIIIII think the BEST kover for a Muppet "SEE"D would obviously have to be the pikture on the kover of the sheet musik to TMS.

But it would have to be the ULTIMATE TMS album for that...save it for the best.

:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AHHH! i hate that photo!!! love the new name of the CD, but that photo was used on the MFS CD, and TMTM video &
DVD cover!(althought i have know idea how THAT happend?!!?)

AND WHAT IS THAT BLUE THING AROUND FOZZIE'S NECK??!?! huh? i don't understand, fozzie bear wears a white tie with pink poka dots, not some bule hankerchief! it looks like something my grandpa would use to blow his nose!!!

I'm sick of that photo, can new photo's not be made? Henson uses old muppet photo's pic's all the time, they are slapped all over the place, i would rather have that photo that also has rowlf in it and i think scooter with the blue background, i think it's on the UK Muppet show DVD's but i'm not sure, that could be a diffrent photo.

well everyone's right, the MUSIC is real classic muppet show (and movie) music, so it's all good with that.but it would be nice if a new photo or older classic photo was used, i'm sorry i hate that picture and i was hoping it wouldn't be that one.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
My opinions are the same as many other's.

I think the new title is much better, even if it does have a few to many words in it.

The cover lacks any imagination what so ever.

Cake is tasty.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
The cover on this CD is so bland that I bet people pass right by it in the stores. What's so wrong with featuring other classic characters on the cover of DVDs, video tapes and CDs. Why is it always Gonzo, Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy and Animal?

This is off topic, but what's up with all the weird Gonzo puppets in the last three or four years. Compared to the Gonzo seen the 80s, there is something so off about him now. Is it the lighter nose? The longer neck? I dunno.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*Cantus hops on the wagon*

I also think the title is much better and classier, but the cover is no good. Its not horrible, but it does lack any creativity and the picture has been used way too many times. I'm sure they could have at least gotten an artist in to draw a picture for the album cover. I think that would have been pretty cool. Oh, and I agree with Chris (Crazy Harry). Cake is Tasty. :smile:

-Matt