New Muppet CD title and cover

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I like the ice cream cake with the little oreo chocolate crumblies in the middle. Thats the best! And Muffins....I like Muffins too..:big_grin:

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Apply to become a Muffin member then, Matt

I'm sure Emmy or Jackie could fax or e-mail an application! :stick_out_tongue:

Then again, it's a very prestigious club, and you might not get in :wink:

- Billy :cool:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thank GOODNESS they changed that title...it's already dated, and it just came out last year? It was dated when it was the theme for "Snow Dogs," for Pete's sake....

Now I'll feel much better about listening to my friends sing.

Quinnnnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Billy - I don't even have the nerve to apply. The fear of rejection is too great. :big_grin:

Quinn - That was my other major gripe. Not only would it make the CD seem kind of goofy (and not a good goofy either), it would rehash a really stupid pop song whos popularity is way over.

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Muffin Members have to go through a grueling test to see if they are really "Muffiny" at heart :wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
See Billy! I just can't take that kind of pressure! Especially with someone like Jackie who's been known to rule with an iron fist, or Emmy who has been known to get her way by way of pitchfork! :big_grin:

-Matt

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
FYE.COM only has The Muppet Show album which originally came out on record not it is on cassette. It features Veterinarian's Hospital, as well as Bein' Green, Sax and Violence by Zoot, Tenderly by Dr. Teeth and the electric Mayhem. Note in Veternarian's Hospital, it's the first Janice who really sounds like a girl. I have the record. That's how I know
:smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
I will get that cd! i preferred who let the frogs out? Cause it has a comedy twist on it.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The Sex and Violence Janice sounded like a girl to me GG. :smile:

-Matt