New Muppet forum!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Muppetational_Forum/index.php

Its new and I am still tweaking the icons and trying to get a good skin and adding new catagories. Also, you can have animated avatars and images in the sig.

You can also own a muppet club. Each club gets its own seperate subforum. You can choose to have it pass protected so only people who know the pass can acsess the club forum board thingy...

Effralyo

Reaction score
Already signed up! FluffyZeliboba - that's my username. Thanks, Field-Marshal Floydy!

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me.......But WHY do we need another Muppet forum? Whats wrong with THIS one?

Frogster

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
Maybe it's just me.......But WHY do we need another Muppet forum? Whats wrong with THIS one?
I know... this has gotta be the best one, and the only one I'll join, although I used to post at toughpigs.com.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Oh Tough Pigs is Good.....I like it myself, Wish it was updated more. But really.....Here, We are "Uniting fans from around the world" and if we all congregate here, why someplace else? Ya just need one place, Muppet Central. And thats That! (His mamma named him Clay, I say Clay!)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
no one is making you join...besides, it pretty inactive...and I know Mine will never be as good as Muppet central, I dont want it to

Valentine

Reaction score
my only problem with muppet central is the size of everything...

its so massive, the search feature is nearly impossible to use

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
To be honest, I havnt really done much updating to it for about a week, I am actually thinking about closing it