New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppets Go “Under the Covers” With New Line of Lingerie and Sleepwear for TWEENS, TEENS AND ADULTS OF BOTH SEXES.

Courtesy of Henson.com

The Jim Henson Company Introduces Intimate Apparel For Muppetä Fans

In celebration of the 25th Anniversary of The Muppet Show, The Jim Henson Company and Sugar D have introduced a new line of Muppet lingerie just in time for the back-to-school season. The lingerie line for Fall includes boy-cut briefs, string bikinis and underwear sets featuring a cast of Muppet favorites including Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Animalä and Fozzie Bear.

A second wave of merchandise featuring both women and men’s intimate apparel will come in upcoming months. Muppet-character pajamas, flannel and thermal sets and slippers for teens and adults will roll-out in time for the holiday season.

“Intimate apparel has taken on a new look as tweens, teens and adults trade in their simple cottons for youthful styles like boy-cut briefs and pajamas that feature characters they grew up with,” said Betts FitzGerald, Senior Vice President, Licensing for The Jim Henson Company. “We wanted to expand our line of Muppet casual wear to include fun underwear and sleepwear and we couldn’t be more impressed with the new Muppet Sugar D line.”

According to Dayna Brown, Designer of the lingerie line and creator of the Sugar D brand, "Muppets are easy to relate to, which makes them a little more personal. The most personal clothing you wear are undies for sure. Muppets and sleepwear is the perfect combination for sweet dreams. From pajamas with dancing Kermits to boxers covered in the smiling face of Animal-- Muppet intimate apparel and sleepwear has something for everyone!"

The zany cast of The Muppet Show has brought joy to generations since their television introduction a quarter of a century ago. The show first debuted in syndication on September 26, 1976 and continued for five seasons, with 120 shows. Since that time thousands of licensed Muppet products have been introduced into the marketplace, specifically 5,000, over the past ten years alone. Additionally, hundred of millions of consumer impressions of the Muppet name are generated through consumer products and cross promotions.

The Jim Henson Company, an established leader in family entertainment for more than 45 years, is a multimedia production company; one of the top character licensors in the industry; a leading publisher of children’s books and home to Jim Henson Television, Jim Henson Pictures, Jim Henson Interactive, Jim Henson Home Entertainment and Jim Henson’s Creature Shop™. The Company is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices and production facilities in New York and London. The Jim Henson Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of EM.TV & Merchandising AG based in Munich, Germany. The Jim Henson Company website is located at: www.henson.com.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
....The Jim Henson Company Introduces Intimate Apparel For Muppet Fans
I had honestly thought I would make it through my entire life, never seeing the words Muppet and Intimate in the same sentence.
I think if I came to bed, and my wife was wearing Scooter Lingerie, I would look for a good book to read. (I tried to make that P.C for the younger readers, I assume the adults got the message)

Luke

Reaction score
Personally i'd think Muppet underwear would be quite a turn on, and at least they aren't doing Gonzo thongs for men. You know what they say - big nose, big ........ erm 'feet'.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Personally i'd think Muppet underwear would be quite a turn on...
LOL, maybe you should meet the person who started the "How TO Enjoy Your Dr. Honeydew..." thread, it sounds like you two would get along famously! :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*sigh*

This may be the closest I get to actually get to take Janice or Mokey to bed with me...

(though I still hold onto hope)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
*sigh*

This may be the closest I get to actually get to take Janice or Mokey to bed with me...

(though I still hold onto hope)
You are one sick little man.:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Never, you will sit there and take it
(sorry guess, inside joke)

wong

Reaction score
i am somewhat disturbed by this muppet intimacy :big_grin: