1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Muppet makeup line announced

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Aug 16, 2011.

1. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Well-Known Member

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

First nail polish and now this? What weird Muppet merchandise, especially as a tie-in for the new movie (by the way, with the exception of maybe some of the books and the runner-up threadless t-shirt I so far haven't heard of any tie-in merchandise I'm reall excited about).

Annie Sue appeared in some of the Boom! comic books recently. Though with it being maake-up set I'd expect a few more female characters besides Annie Sue and Miss Piggy (I can't believe that Janice isn't even on it).

3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Darn it! The thing that really annoys me about this is that I'm a 33 year old man and may have to break my buying make up virginity :o

MrsPepper and Pepe'sgal90 like this.
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Well I own miss piggy purfume may as well have some make up too. Usual images though!

Chris

5. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Well-Known Member

New picture!
    [​IMG]

6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! IT HAS FLOYD ON IT!!!!!

Too bad I dont wear make up :p

7. piggyinmanhatte

piggyinmanhatte Active Member

what a strange promo...that and the nail polish...*shakes head* i don't quite understand it...:confused:

8. Pepe'sgal90

Pepe'sgal90 Active Member

i love this:o

9. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

10. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Well-Known Member

I am dissapointed with the lack of greens. There is only ONE green in makeup that has to do with Kermit?! I need my eyes to sparkle, gosh darn it. ;)