New Muppet Merch @ Target Stores

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
I've checked in three different Target stores out here and no luck so far. Guess they haven't made their way out west yet! :mad:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i checked my Target store and found NO NEW STUFF!!! :mad: :cry: the ONLY muppet thing i bought was the rubber Kermit and Animal paper clip things on Clearance and there was "Thank You" notes to with Animal but i didnt buy thos! I WANT THE GLOBE AND CLOCK AND A FRAME!!!! :frown: IF any MC member will get them for me I'll pay ya and for S&H too!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Tim said:
I'm not sure it's selling too well. I was just there last night and they had a TON in the "Clearance" bin!

it DOESN'T mean there NOT selling well.... it means there "home office" told them to put them on clearance! i use to work for Target (for a year) and Walmart (for 3 years and just quit last month & got a NEW & BETTER paying job!).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I Have Pictures

I went and brought my camera to Target and snapped some quick and secret pics so youse' guys could see the stuff. So here it is!

The Bank

The Frame

The Clock

The Snowglobe

Also should add that the prices on everything has jumped (not been clearanced!) to $9.99! The banks just got a new shipment in, but the snowglobes have sold fast, the one I photographed is the last one.

In the clearance section were some stickers and blank Animal note paper cards.

Also just wanted to mention again that I saw these at the Target in Clifton, NJ.

mrsieve

Reaction score
That snowglobe, Kermit looks like hes letting nature take its course. I hope the quality of Muppet products picks up quickly.

Marky

Reaction score
It looks like bootlegged stuff. You know, like Star Wars toys from eastern Europe?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Definitely not the best stuff, I didn't really inspect the snow globe until I took the picture either. What a crappy sculpt.