New Muppet Movie Boxset Released

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi MC

How's everyone ? :smile:

Just to let you all know yet another new Muppet Movie boxset is Released.

This time it contians TMM, TGMC & MFS. also with a new packing
(quite nice).

to viewclick here

Later

MuppetDanny

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well isn't that cool. What lucky Brits you are! :smile: (Hey Danny, hows it going buddy?)

I would think that they should include MTM....but that's only my opinion...I do like the packaging though. Le Van Van, go to Blackstar are BUY! :smile:

-Matt

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Matt

I'm fine, I just watched about five hrs of TMS today, that I not seen for ages :wink:

There is a boxset with the first three Muppet movies. to view click here

How's things with you?

Later

MuppetDanny

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Your Blackstar place says its all under animated. :frown: They need a puppet show section. I guess they need more puppet shows in general to have that though..oh well.

I'm doing great Danny. Glad to hear everything is good by you, and that your watch old TMS episodes. Always glad to hear that. Everything here is good too. I'm embarrased to say I've only watched 2 of the JHH episodes you sent me though. I really liked them, and the quality is awesome. Thanks again. Also, so good news, I might be able to trade for those PAL formatted things you have. A friend might be getting a converter, and when he does, we can party til the sun comes up. I'll let you know when and if that happens.

Nice to talk to you again, even if only on the board. :smile:

-Matt