New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Does anyone in the know have any details about filming locations.. Studios etc?

Hubert

Reaction score
One thing's for certain. Disney has over a year to plan its product launch for the movie. I expect mega Muppets merch! :fanatic:
I'd at least love a good amount more than the last movie brought us. Though now there is probably more of a solid market for Muppet merch considering that the Muppets have two movies under their belt within a time of four years.

Does anyone in the know have any details about filming locations.. Studios etc?
I've been wondering that too. I'm not even sure where the movie is being filmed on a less specific scale. Some have said England, yet then others have said New York...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
That sounds like a good release date. Plenty of time (hopefully) for everyone involved to really make the type of movie they (and we) want. Though I would have preferred a Holiday release, I can do with a Spring one.

Hubert

Reaction score
That sounds like a good release date. Plenty of time (hopefully) for everyone involved to really make the type of movie they (and we) want. Though I would have preferred a Holiday release, I can do with a Spring one.
Yeah, by no means to I want this at all rushed, so I'll sacrifice a few months for a better product.

Plus, it gives us Muppet fans more time to make a buzz about it. :smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Yea ive heard definatly here in the UK from a few people.. No one can be more specific tho :-(

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
The exact locations are not known at this point. I guess time will tell. :smile:
Yeah. I wonder what the specific filming place in the U.K is?
I also wonder if they're going to film any footage near Buckingham Gate or the London Eye.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yay! We have a release date! Although this isn't the final date yet, it's possible it can change, it's good to have something to base it off of.
Does this mean that the movie will open earlier in the UK since the movie takes place in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.