1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet Pez now available!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Jan 7, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

2. a_Mickey_Muppet

and featured on Pez.com's homepage too!
  3. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

What store did u c these at so I can b on the lookout for them?
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet

local store here called "mastins" so thats prob NO help what so ever to u lol
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Couldn't find them today... but I'm sure they're just slowly starting to pop up.
  6. Drtooth

I forgot to say, I found them barely a few weeks ago at a local supermarket. I bought the entire three piece set.

The only complaint I have is that these are clearly based off of poser puppets... Kermit's mouth is kind of beak like, and Piggy's got that 2000 era poser head look. But these are very good Pez, highly detailed ones nonetheless.

BTW, there's 2 new additions to the Star Wars set... a Darth Maul and a new sculpt of Yoda. I bring this up as now we have 3 Pez dispensers that are Frank Oz characters.

I hope to see some other new Muppet Pez in the future... a new Fozzie and Gonzo sculpt... maybe Beaker or Pepe too.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm not big on pez but these are awesome! It's so great seeing all this Muppet stuff!! :D
  8. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I love PEZ! These are great!
  9. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I'm totally going to be on the look out for these today, hopefully I'll find them somewhere.
  10. jrxing

jrxing Member

I've looked everywhere haven't found any.
  11. Enginerd

Enginerd Member

Oddly enough, I found these at a Michaels Craft Store on Friday!
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Interesting. I'll have to check my Michaels and see if I can find them there.
  13. Drtooth

If you wanna spend twice as much, they have the blister packed ones at TRU now.

I was lucky enough to find some at a grocery store.
  14. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

I found them at A.C. Moore, a craft store near where I work. They had millions of Kermits, a little less Piggys, and 2 Animals. I got 1 of each, plus the other Animal for my sister.

[​IMG]
    panmanthe2nd and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  15. panmanthe2nd

I want them!!!
  16. Pinkflower7783

Kermit looks possessed. Lol.
  17. Drtooth

My real complaint is that for some reason his pupils are much smaller than they should be. I wish they caught that when these things went out.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  18. panmanthe2nd

Yes, they are a bit small!
  19. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

That's what I thought when I saw em. Animal is the best in my opinion!
  20. Pinkflower7783

I know he looks like that scene from MC after Gonzo takes their picture after the Happiness Hotel song. LOL!