New Muppet products from Kroger and Disney.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I am back. :big_grin: I have missed this place. Well I got some great news. During work this past week, I noticed that we have got some new Muppets item in. Muppets' plates, cups, forks&spoons, and napkins. Basically they are a part of the Disney Magic selection deal with Kroger, where Kroger use different disney owned characters for products. Who want a Mickey shaped hamburger and can frog legs far behind? lol. I will have pictures later. :zany:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal are featured on the products. It says Jim Henson's Muppets on the product.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's AWESOME! I'm gonna try and get to Kroger tonight, if I don't I'll get there tomorrow. Are they poser puppets on the products? Or animated versions?

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Poser on the package, cartoon drawing on the plates, bowels, and cups. The spoons and forks look like the characthers.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
As soon as I get enough gas in my car---I'm going straight to Kroger's. There's one that I know of definately.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Yes, www.kroger.com but they are not on there yet. We just got them. I am manager at the store. I try to get a picture soon, I have been busy with work.

anytimepally

Reaction score
there's a Kroger less than a mile from where I live.. I'll certainly have to check these out.. thanks for the head-up, Bean :stick_out_tongue:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
there's a Kroger less than a mile from where I live.. I'll certainly have to check these out.. thanks for the head-up, Bean :stick_out_tongue:
No problem. I will have pictures tonight of the products. Disney's Magic Selections: Muppets Mates Plates, Cups, Bowls, plates, and spoons & knives & forks.