1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet profiles online!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by beaker, Jun 22, 2002.

1. beaker Well-Known Member

And folks click here: http://www.action-performance.com/muppets/muppets.asp

Forget Muppets.com old profiles, finally we get some NICE full bodied brand new Muppet profiles! 'Unbelievable, ok!'

Also, that clip with Pepe in that Nascar promotion is so cool, and the scene with Beaker doing the neck bob thing, so cool!
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Great find, man!
  3. Ernie101 Active Member

4. fluffmuppet Member

I knew about that a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, but its cool to see other peeps found it!

Cool, isn't it? *makes cheesy grin*
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I knew about that a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, but its cool to see other peeps found it!

Cool, isn't it? *makes cheesy grin*<<<

yeah, its a great site...but in light of the Muppet/nascar fiasco,
    what exactly is the point now of this site? Why is it there if they were just to ban the Muppets from chicagoland and tv? I seriously wanna hear a reaction from JHC of some sort regarding the Nascar snafu.