new muppet shirt at hot topics

Jonathan

Reaction score
I whent in hot topics today and there were lots of muppet shirts but the one i notsi that i have never herd mentiond befor was 1 with kea shirt with kermit and vinsion prise on it both wereing fangs cool dont you think

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's nice about the shirt is that it's an actual photo from the show. For those who haven't seen it, the shirt has Kermit and Vincent doing their "talk spot" against the wall and they both have fangs.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
It is cool, but kind of cheap looking. The image looked a bit worn out to me. And with the copyright text being the way it is, it kind of looks like someone got the image, self editted it, and slapped it on a shirt. I've been searching for a while (with no luck) to find a picture of it. Maybe I'll buy it and scan it for everyone. But in any case, still a cool shirt. Now if they could only stop selling it in Hot Topic! I HATE that store!! :smile:

PS - Mr. Chapman, thanks for unblocking my email address. I won't solicit you or advertise my tape trading in the forums. Also, where I would normally have my website URLs in my signature, I have refrained from posting them. Hope this helps me stack up to the elite that is MuppetCentral. :smile:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
DANG--I was just in Hot Topic the other day, and didn't see any new Muppety stuff. I must have missed the shipment. Maybe I'll go down there tomorrow...

But everytime I go in, I want to SPEND too much!

Quinnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I went to a Gadzooks tonight, and they didn't have anything Muppety. :frown: Or Thunderkatty, but that's a different story...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Matt, just sent you an e-mail.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Byron,

Why was Lion-o always calling Cheetarah the "Thundercats' Ho?" Couldn't she just have run up and beat the hoo-hoo out of him?

I just saw something Thundercatty and thought of you, and then I thought, "bah, he's probably still on his Letter C boycott, and I can't talk about it for that long anyway..."

Quinnnnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh boo, you just did that to one up me you mean mean man! :smile: But yes I mean that one. And like I said in another post, if you have the proper body for it, wear a shirt meant for a girl. I wear my girly ringer Electric Mayhem shirt all the time. Form fitting, but the ladies think its...well, nevermind. I like it :big_grin:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I love the Muppet shirts with the actual pictures on them! I have the Electric Mayhem one too (of course, I am a girl:wink:). Actually, I wore it today! I also have one with a big picture of Kermit and Piggy and one of the orignal Muppet Show cast and one with Fozzie. I'll have to check out the Kermit/Vincent Price one. The magazine 'Alloy' also has some cool Muppet stuff--like day of the week underwear with a different character each day.